Vivica.. Yes?.. no?

Thoughts and prayers?

So much more use when maxed (often actually alive to fire!)

I use her alot, and as a yellow healer/cleanser, there is a lot to recommend her :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Definitely yes.
You have mats for another.
So no doubts no regrets.

4 Likes

I already maxed her, and now I have Delilah but I’m not regret, because Viv has a cleanse!
I always use her on my yellow team.
Definetely yes!

2 Likes

In my honest opinion, Yes I would max Vivica, and then hope for the costume.
Good luck

3 Likes

You can never have enough options to go to for 5* healing. I don’t know from experience, but I hear she is even better in costume!

5 Likes

She’s slow without resurrection so not the hottest raiding ticket. But she’s got a high attack stat for a healer, so you might find her valuable against titan and for the purple challenge event.

4 Likes

Her and Kuchen are best healers in game. Plus she clears status ailments. I have used her on almost every team, in every situation for over 2.5 years now. She is a no brainer to level up and emblem up

2 Likes

Better than Ariel? No love for her at average?

4 Likes

I have Ariel and consider her to be a top notch healer that provides protection to her allies. I use her in every raid and unless I am wrong and could be, she is not slow. Paired with Magni she is awesome imho! I am currently levelling Vivica but to be honest her slowness is a concern. In raids and war I seldom have problems taking her out first. Just my opinion.

3 Likes

Vivica was my second holy 5 star and she is still languising at 3/70 for the longest time. My first was Drake and it is natural that I would max him first immediately when I got him as a bonus draw when he was the HOTM. Vivica was overtaken by Onatel, Joon and Poseidon, respectively, when the desired ascension materials needed come by. Now, I have 3/70 Rana, 3/70 Leonidas, 2 untouched G.Gazelle, unleveled G.Owl, Justice and 2nd Leo. Before the Guardians landed on my lap, I was thinking of finally ascending Vivica, especially when her costume makes her almost a Kunchen HOTM and when I have enough materials to level, ascend and max 2 yellow 5 stars. But something tells me that the darts would go to Gazelle and Rana first as they would be more useful for them, especially when Kunchen has recently graced my bench. Or I am wrong? Things would have been much easier if I was lucky enough to get Delilah, whom I consider as a better healer than Vivica due to her being average mana and the minion summoning, as well as a Fighter who will be able to revive and heal any surviving allies, useful for my unusued Fighter emblems of over 1,100.

In your case though, since you have enough ascension materials to max 2 yellow 5 stars, you can ascend Vivica unless there are others more worthy of the darts in your roster we are unaware of.

1 Like

Vivica?? Hell Yes! Nothing more to say.

4 Likes

Do note that Vivica with maxed costume is rather good. She is versatile with dual mode, no longer squishy and if paired with high mana troop with drop her charge from 12 to 10 tiles, and put her in the average mana range.

3 Likes

I think with your material situation, I’d do it. You have enough to get her and another one leveled up. I have Delilah, and I doubt Vivica will surpass her, but she’ll be useful maxed.

I was coming out to ask whether I should take Vivica to last ascension, or choose to finish off one of Justice, Chao, Hu Tao, or Liu Xiu.

I was leaning towards Vivica simply due to another healer being good. I might pick a 4*, as I only have enough darts to do one 5*, and don’t want have any remorse about picking Vivica, and then getting a better 5* from Avalon.

1 Like

Today I was lucky enough to pull my beautiful Vivica. I have always been a big fan of her beauty (even more after releasing her costume :heart_eyes: ). I have 6 darts and she is gonna be my next fully ascended yellow. For now I have only White Rabbit and Jackal for yellow stack so she will be a big improvement for raiding against purple tanks like kunchen. She is my 1st 5* healer so yes, I am so excited!

4 Likes

She is single S1 5* healer, so if you don’t have any other 5* or costumed+emblemed 4*, then definitely yes. If you have, then still yes because it’s useful to have multiple healers for wars or for titans for stacking, and there is not so many good 5* healers. If you have more than 6 5* healers and unleveled Drake Fong, Poseidon and Delilah, then probably no :D.

Well, despite the advances from Richard, I hear Vivica is still single! :sparkling_heart:

Congrats!

1 Like

I have a Vivica too, but no enough darts to fully ascend her (still 1/1). With valor path’s and sand empire’s ones I will miss only 1 to have a full set of darts.
But I hear very differenti thoguhts about her. I’m thinking about maxing her because she is my only 5* healer, I don’t think of Telluria as a “healer”. Others yellow in the bench are Malosi 3/70 and Poseidon 1/1, I have a 4/80 Joon too. And about healers I have a Boldtusk +19 (no costume) and C.Richard +19 Sabina+10 Kiril+11 (waiting for emblems) Melendor+8 (no costume). I’m saving keys (almost 100 now) for featured Azlar costume, so I hope to find at least one Boldtusk or Melendor costume this month.
I’m totally F2P so I don’t hope for a Vivica Costume ever, as much as finding Ariel (no more Atlantis Coins, already finished Hard Mode) Kunchen or every others 5* healers from Tavern of Legends summons. I was hoping for a Raffaele but after 3 consecutive HotM (good luck here) I didn’t; even if everyone said It sucks I don’t have interesting blue 5* to max. (Even if I think that at slow speed mana Vivica Is more interesting with her defense buff)

So, what would you do in my place? Max her or use darts for Malosi or Poseidon?
Or wait for Costume event and see if I can find some interesting healer costume?

Having Vivica with costume- Viv is pretty good, costume is overrated tbh. It’s good on titans, but in PvP everyone has DoT-based defenses now so the cleanse is way more valuable than dispel. Also, the one purple tank she might have been useful on has all but disappeared (Boss Wolf).

1 Like