Trying to decide which yellow to do next. See roster below. Current all stars are Jackal+18 and Joon+7. I have Vivica or Ranvir or Musashi or G. Owl.
I am leaning towards Vivica for the following reasons:
- Our alliance is a mix of 3200-4200 for war. So we get matched against alliances with a big spread. IMO healers help against mixed level TP teams. If players take weak teams into a team with 1-2 healers there’s a chance you can negate their damage completely and have them score 0 points. That’s pretty huge. So I’m arguing1-2 healers are strong in mixed TP alliance wars.
- Healers are stronger in alliance wars than raids because the 3 different buffs are strong and a good payoff for more defensive, healing and/or stalling defenses.
- Vivica is my first 5* healer
- Vivica is my only yellow healer since Sha Ji. I like having a healer of every color.
- I’m just finishing Ursena but if I get Seshat then I wanna use both in my defense. In order to make color stacking vs me less effective I’d say my two purples are best balanced by two yellows. Joon and Viv would make a pretty sweet twosome to go along with Ursena/Seshat. Gravemaker would be the fifth. We run red tanks in war so GM will be my tank there soon taking over from my BT+15. So when BT is replaced I have no healer. So I thought Viv is really the only choice.
Is what I was thinking. Am I crazy? Is my plan a solid one or should I be doing Musashi, Ranvir or Owl instead and why? Thanks for the responses.
I don’t have the mats yet for red but would you lean towards Mitsuko, Anzogh or Azlar as my 2nd red after Gravemaker?
With 11 tonics should I just do one of my Margarets? I’m not in love with her but there are a lot of sniper heavy teams in high diamond. She would be useful for the green tile dmg on titans.