[Working as Intended - No Bug Here] Cleric Mana-Shield Blocking Timestop

While playing the Trials of Fortitude I needed to use timestops. Two times Vivicas cleric talent was triggered and prevented her from loosing mana :grimacing: Won anyway, but those timestops where pretty much wasted and I do not think that talents are supposed to evade items, are they?
Sorry, I do not have any screens.

4 Likes

I think @Olmor also reported the same thing if I am not mistaken :slight_smile:

1 Like

Exactly.
Was wondering, since items didn’t fail at any time before.

You can watch it in my clip.

1 Like

Yeah, this is definitely a bug. Items were the only thing which were immune to everything, until now… which should not be the case imho :slight_smile:

Hi, thanks for the report! This is not a bug but intended behavior.

8 Likes

It is intended behavior that the cleric talents to block Time stop item???
Note that this issue occurs in the current version(28).

Time stop causes the target to lose all mana, so, yes, the Clerics mana block would stop this

2 Likes

*could stop this.

All just a chance :slight_smile:

But yes, I believe it is working as intended

1 Like

I think this is new. I’ve been using time stops in emblem challenges for ages and never had a Mana shield block my time stop. Time stop isn’t a “status effect”.

1 Like

But it happened 3 times today.

Dang. That’s good to know before I go wasting Time Stops.

I would agree with this. I was irritated with my Hansel’s skill not having an effect, but time stops not working would probably get me angry.

Intended behavior.

3 Likes

Yeah, I see that now. It wouldn’t be as big a deal if they didn’t manashield it every. Single. Time.

3 Likes

RNGesus can be a jerkface sometimes.

rngvsyou

4 Likes

But that’s the thing, it’s not SUPPOSED to be random. It has a set percentage. “Small Giant Percentages”, however, are not your normal percentages.

1 Like

“35% chance”. A little more than 1 in 3 to trigger mana shield. That’s random.

2 Likes

I don’t think the word random means what you think it means. If something has a set chance percentage, that is not, by the very definition of the word random, random.

“made, done, happening, or chosen without method or conscious decision”

Here’s what I have to say about semantics arguments…

giphy

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.