Vivica or Drake Fong

I’ve had 3/70 Vivica for the longest time and she is still serviceable at that level when raiding or attacking in war. If not her being slow mana, I would have ascended her long ago as healing is one of the most important aspect in this game. I hate to see Viv and other slow-mana heroes getting killed without having their specials activated. I am still waiting for the return of Delilah from Atlantis (miss her this month because Atlantis Rises came very early). But with the costume (I still haven’t got it), I may ascend Viv to maximize her costumed version. I got 13 darts but still hesitant who to ascend: Viv, Leo, G.Gazelle, Inari, Justice or 2nd Leo.

Now, if you plan to choose a good snipe, between Poseidon and Joon, I would prefer Joon. Poseidon may be a bit tougher, but his skills doesn’t really stand out with most secondary or tertiary skills (I initially wanted my Fighter emblems used by Poseidon but abandoned that plan when I see that the other skills are not that very useful). Joon hits a bit harder and with the costumed version, a hero I would love to ascend. I have Joon, Poseidon, Drake and Onatel maxed, the latter also serving as healer whenever I go mono due to her element link. Joon can blind one of the four or five heroes that have not been blinded by DRAKE (edit, previously Joon).

1 Like

I always bring trio: Viv 3.70 - Jackal - Poseidon (maxed) for long times… and 90% success against Kunchen and other Purple tank. Then because of sometimes Viv not survive, I acend her, with no regret.

And now, I’m having fun with additional 2nd Jackal, Neith 3.70, Onatel 3.70, mono yellow.

I do not have Joon, but IMO Joon and Poseidon both great.

2 Likes

Yea, Jackal is great… but dont have him…
In Wars where i am forced to use a strong yellow 3 stack i go Drake, Wu, viv… but she never fires, and unless i got a 4-6 tile match and a diamond, its usually a loss…
So not sure whether Drake+Wu and maxed Viv be better, or Joon/Poseidon…
War and raid considered…

You got Delilah? I’d wait on Vivica. I would definitely go Drake Fong in your case, @VFROOD. More strong offense in Holy can help you become one of the few players that can really kick tail with Holy. Holy is most people’s weakest element. I would follow Drake with Rana, though.

Viv is key for your mono-yellow stack but she’ll work at 3-70. My purple tank stack is always Jackal-Drake-Joon (because I don’t have Poseidon), it’s very effective so I never re-roll dark tanks. Not sure how Poseidon’s punching power compares to Joon’s but I would go with the sniper first. You might even need two snipers and 9 yellow tiles to finish Kunchen off. I guess you’ll find out after you finish off your first sniper but maybe other people without Jackal can sound off on that.

I would also save your gems for the next Guardians event, Jackal will totally change your yellow team (raids, titans, etc.), and the odds of pulling him are pretty decent.

4 Likes