Vivica normal or costume emblems path

Since only a few legendaries are able to dispel all and cleanse isn’t that effective from a slowie when played by ai, her costume comes in handy.

As far as I know, she’s the only 5* who dispels passively or at least one of very few.

Imo different talent paths aren’t much noticeable on healers.

My vivicas stats vs. an alliance comembers guin.

Got mine at lvl 19 for the defense bump on the sorcerer path.

5 Likes

And this is how Viv & C.Viv Looks almost one year later, and the emblem path. Not finished jet, those emblems are hard to get! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’m 2 nodes ahead of you. 85 more emblems needed for the last. Would have finished faster, but I also have Grazul whom I use a lot as well :sweat_smile:

Took a more def oriented path for the costume

1 Like

If you plan on having her in your raid / war defense then I would go costume path. Putting defense down on an attacking team and dispelling them is the stronger of the choices. It’s also more powerful against titans.

There are situations where the normal version is better, like if you are facing a Kunchen tank, but he’s not a super common tank anymore and doesn’t warrant it IMO.

My suggestion is go costume emblems. The difference in stats that it creates is minimal and won’t really effect you the few times you switch her back to regular.

What’s the difference for the mana emblem node 18 for the normal Viv.
It’s going from slow to average? Or only impact on a lower level necessary of your troop?

You need 20% mana generation boost to go from 12 tiles to 10 tiles. The costume gives 5%, the cleric emblem node 19 gives 2%
You still need another 13% from a troop, so that 2% only cuts the need from a level 29 troop to a level 23 one

If you max the costume, both versions get a 5% mana bonus

2 Likes

I don’t have the costume, so still troop 27 instead of 29?
Thanks

In that case, there is no point using emblems to add that 2%. You can’t get Vivica to average speed (10 tiles) regardless of troops

2 Likes