Vivica COSTUME class 10, health bonus added incorrectly

Hi SG,

I just saved the 125 emblems (for the 2nd time) to purchase tier 10 of Vivicas costume… It is the HEALTH MULTIPLIER +3%, which said in the description “+44 HP”… at class 9, Vivica Costumed has 1511 HP… Now I’m just a simple high school math teacher, but she should now have 1555 HP costumed… Yet she only has 1551 now… I’m absolutely positive of the prior HP (I’m looking at her on the war page, for which she is still class 9, and she has MANA TROOPS, so no HP bonus there).

I know it’s only 4 HP difference, but those 125 emblems weren’t exactly easy to get (or the 500 or so before that to GET her to class 9). I took the DEFENSE/HP path… LEFT - RIGHT - LEFT…

Can a guy get some restitution HP…?

2 Likes

Hi Friend,

Not sure whats going on here but I have double checked using @Razor’s What-If analysis and got the following output following your Path.

This assessment agrees with you so…

@Petri any suggestions about what’s going on?
Could it be that the Health Multiplier is going off the BASE HERO stats rather than the costumed one?

2 Likes

This may be related to this Build Note from the current Beta version:

1 Like

So does that mean that I should expect it to stay like this? Thanks for the help guys

In the case of hero card stats, they always round down (however I address that), while with emblems on a reset - they round up (and I address that as well) - just a plug for us getting a tiny benny in this instance!

1 Like

FYI… Vivica costumed health multiplier has been corrected… She now has 1555 HP, which is the correct number.

Thanks for the assistance guys

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Hero Costume FAQs! Please read for answers to most questions before posting new questions

What about Melendor ?

Default exactly 1000 HP.
Costume bonus 10% —> shows up as 1074.
my math doesnt add up

Are you sure about it? Can you provide a screenshot? With maxed costume and special skills his stats are as follows:

the costume bonus is added to regular version . check your regular version

I posted both the versions. And the health is 1100, as it is supposed to be.

then why mine is not?

Because he is level (what looks to be) 60?

1 Like

now I am ashamed for my stupidity. thx. I couldn’t see it because it was in front of me.

3 Likes

Haha no worries mate. I’ve made similar mistakes wondering about things like that!

At least you know you can improve him now! And his costume is good too :slight_smile: