Visual bug, new heroes in roster

Just been happening the last couple days I think. My roster shows the icon for a certain number of new heroes in the roster that does not match how many heroes I just pulled out of training camp. Sometimes, the number is higher than I actually have of free slots, so that’s when I first noticed it.

The screenshots below show an instance when I had just pulled a couple heroes (the two one stars at bottom of roster) out of training camps, but the number is showing at 10 new heroes.

1 Like

Do you play on multiple devices? If so, that’s a known bug since forever. Heroes not seen on this device (that you collected on the other) are still “new” even if you opened your roster on the other device.

1 Like

Nope. Just my phone (did get a new phone last week, but I’m only playing on it).

It’s also happening in the chat and quest tabs. If I close the app (or it goes to background because I’m here on the forum), and then come back to game, it’s showing I have a bunch of new messages in alliance chat or have new quests, etc, even when I don’t.

I don’t think it’s been happening ever since I got my new phone (over a week ago). It’s just been the last few days, so maybe since the most recent update?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.