Viselus – 5* Nature / Green - February 2023 HOTM (Hero of the Month) -- Initial Release

I used bera as well… But i use 5 axes to get rid of the minions… But otherwise… Easy going.

1 Like

How is he holding up? Running out of greens to level. I have Clarissa and Costume Finley to synergize the poison overheal.

I never thought he was good. When I think of average speed minion counters I think of skadi, grimble, and c.gormek and I think those three are all better in part because they hit all.

Add in a subpar hit (which kinda is made up for with DOT).

I wouldn’t plan to run those heroes together as I don’t want to overwrite each others position damage for a 2% heal

2 Likes

I think Finley’s poison hits all so would be 10% overheal on three heroes a turn for four turns if all enemies were alive. Sounds juicy to me?

he’s OK. I sometimes use him with Guan Yu to first punish minion summoners, then clear away the minions. My Green team is fairly shallow, so he trades places with Gregorion as needed…

2 Likes

But then you lose the poison one of them would apply? Maybe it helps with overlap between firing. Maybe it heals enough over those turns to make a difference.

It’s not the set up I’d run. And I don’t think he’s that great anyways.

I put him in the third quartile of HOTM

2 Likes

He’s okay. If you don’t have that Tortoise that removes all.

I used mine with a green healer in a 3-2.

2 Likes

The hero card now contains the latest balance update.

2 Likes