Viscaro – 5* Dark / Purple - January 2022 HOTM (Hero of the Month) -- Initial Release

All the slayers do that and it’s an underrated ability that people often overlook.

4 Likes

Looking to my Aodhan and found it too.

It should help against pig in VF.

1 Like

It doesn’t. Guillianbusti has a different ability that does direct damage. The same goes for Russula.

3 Likes

I’m just leveling mine, sitting on 39 tabards (yeah, that many!). He’ll be my new purple war tank (my purple 5* roster sucks after almost 4 years of playing, currently tanking with Marie-Therese…) I thought at first… man, another underwhelming non-S1 purple 5*, those enjoy joining my roster. But he doesn’t seem that bad. In offense I see potential against minion heavy teams, (Costume Christmas 5* trio for example) He could be pretty devastating on VFast wars in both O/D and equalizer doesn’t affect him at all. I don’t have Hannah, Elizabeth or Senan which are similar in some way to Viscaro.

4 Likes

I have one at 3/67 and one at 2/15 or something… I see a LOT of potential running multiples against minion heavy defenses.

I was running 1 before and he does well enough - and will actually be really good fully maxed/emblemed. But 2 is where the synergy is so high - each opposing minion summon will always have more fiends than minions. More passive defenses including those with healers will find it really difficult to win.

I’m quite excited to level max my first (1 tabard away) and to get my second to 3/70.

5 Likes

So I got my viscaro which I’m very happy about. Gives me a useable anti minion hero finally.

Just finishing treevil then it’s onto Viscaro.

6 Likes

Exactly the same reasons why I started to level mine. Was still stuck with Sartana and Domitia after almost 2 years of playing. Got him at 4.40 and already use him often. His base damage is quite low though, should have been a bit higher imo.

3 Likes

So much potential once they are levelled… (3/67 and 3/20ish now)

7 Likes

That was fun to watch. Good Anti-taunt/anti-minion team. Sadly I don’t own Gullinbursti. And only 1 Visc, though I’m honestly not sure if I’ll level second one, if I somehow pull another one.

1 Like

I was stuck with vanilla Sartana/Domitia for almost 4 years haha. Though I recently reset Domitia for C Marj. I only have 2 5* purple heroes emblemed now and that’s Marie-Therese and Sartana. After I max Viscaro I’ll reset MT, so it will be Viscaro and Sartana lol.

1 Like

That’s wow… I do have Quintus and 2nd Sartana/Domitia but im afraid to level them. I just know I will get a better purple once Ive used my mats :joy::joy: I ended up getting 4 Viscaro this month :flushed:

2 Likes

I have 2nd Sartana, 2nd Domitia, Obakan and Quintus at 3/70 waiting for costumes, after ascending Viscaro, I still have 33 tabards. It’s not cool haha. I barely spent any money last year, so I kind of try not to get duplicate hotms. Though I’ve been pretty lucky lately and got last 4 of 5 hotms, what I’m grateful for. Actually I only got duplicate non-s1/costume once, so special dupes kind of avoid me for now :slight_smile:.

1 Like

Enjoying my Viscaro. He is awesome. He has a higher damage rate and longer lasting fiends than Senan. He also increases damage for dark allies, sends a fiend to an enemy that creates a minion automatically and his damage goes around the minion, plus whatever his 2022 family bonus will be. Viscaro has many things Senan doesn’t have to make up for the lack of increase of mana. Busy leveling so many crew but I think at some point I will get to lvl ing up my second Viscaro too ascension materials willing.

As a new player I am unsure, do two of the same hotm count as two heroes for the year bonus or do you have to have two different hotm to get the effects?

2 Likes

No, sorry :slight_smile: Still, good to hear that you enjoy Viscaro so much

Nemesis, who graded him?

As with every other family in the game you need different heroes. So you need at least a second 2022 hotm at the end of the year if you want his family bonus active.

Same hotm twice, bonus doesn’t work.

2 Likes

He is good, and does not need any buff.

He won’t work in all situations but take him up against a team with 2+ minions and preferably a healer and he will be a rockstar

6 Likes

Viscaro and noor. Interesting pairing

5 Likes

I wondered about that particular pairing and thought it had potential.

Thanks for testing and sharing!

Yep… its success hugely depends on using it on the right defense though.

At the moment it cant stand up to the top end xmas defenses but once i max and emblem one viscaro it may be viable