Viscaro – 5* Dark / Purple - January 2022 HOTM (Hero of the Month) -- Initial Release

Here are my thoughts!

6 Likes

New elemental link stacks

11 Likes

They’re different elemental links. That works as I’d expect.

Good confirmation!

1 Like

Right after midnight raid tournament gave me the coins needed for one underwild summon, got a second Morris, blah…then Viscaro with him. Was shocked. Didn’t even have the 2022 tag on Viscaro yet.

4 Likes

Hi does anyone know how much damage the minions do per turn?

Senan is definately better in my personal opinion. However we do not always luck out of the same heros so that it is a worthy candidate in development. When our roasters become larger and smarter certain heros are more useful on unique individual rosters. Viscaro is a great hero for developing rosters for sure though. Cheers!

1 Like

Viscaro is better at fighting Minion Summoners, Senan is better for everything else and his family bonus would push him further ahead as he would become faster and faster.

Last time he was in beta it was around 35-40 to targets with no minions and 70-75 to targets with minions.

4 Likes

I guess start 2022 with the worst HOTM and get it out of the way.

On offense, simply too slow and damage too low. Minion prevents heal but remember it’s the opponent’s skills that kill you, not their HP.

On defense, just don’t bring minion summoners and literally throw tiles at him. Once mana full, kill the damage dealers. You can just leave this hero for last.

2 Likes

Well, I hope you took other 4 heroes also & didn’t depend ONLY on Viscaro to do EVERYTHING !!

Also, with so many heroes already out there…. One hero isn’t the answer to everything ….

I see Viscaro providing Fiend option to many players bcoz he is HoTM…. Especially the F2P & C2P players = a welcome thing…. For the game.

• Strong Fiend
  • Minion tackle
  • Minion hit resistance
  • Hit all

I don’t pay NY attention to those YouTubers…. Bcoz they come from their big roster BACKED logics…to evaluate hero utility.

There r enough players on this forum who share how they put each unique hero to amazing use.

• I read someone use Chakky quite well….

:grinning:

8 Likes

Between Viscaro and Senan, I’d say they are even. Viscaro may be slower after a few turns, but he is more deadly. Senan has a great passive that keeps him alive longer and his stats are better, but Viscaro is more offensive and his fiends are terribly strong. They also won’t go away as easily as the other do because vivica and any other healer that does less than 45% heal (everyone accept Raphael to an extent) will not be able to get rid of those fiends in one heal.

2 Likes

Problem is his fiends dont do anything other than give weak damage…

No real need to get rid of the fiends unlike elizabeth / hannah

1 Like

He’s meant for drawn out battles. In v fast the damage from the fiends do rack up damage overtime

1 Like

I got him, I need a purple tank, I have 25 tabards but I don’t know. Slow fiend heroes should have a secondary effect like Motega.

It’s ludicrous that Hannah (fast) and Elizabeth (average) has and Senan and now Viscaro don’t.

It’s a mess. Some consistency would be nice.

Slow heroes should have.
The other’s don’t.

Like the thing with damage and status ailments (few turns in VF heroes and more in slow). Some kind of organization behind the fiend thing.

Right now it’s just ridiculous a slow hero, with 60% damage plus 45% healing absorption but no secondary. While fast and average has.

1 Like

9 Likes

Name one healer who can heal over 45% for all team :slightly_smiling_face:

Raphael and Aegir are the only healers in the game that could potentially get that high. Maybe Anzogh, but the conditions have to be PERFECT!

2 Likes

Candy too, but only if all the team had only 1-5% HP left. :laughing:

You need to factor in troops too if you are using mana or ninja troops. I was testing out with Ariel. With base 40% healing she heals for more than 45% with +14٪ healing bonus. Mana and Ninjas start out at +12%.

1 Like

Viscaro is a HOTM, available in every portal during the month (i.e., he will be common in rosters, among players that summon across several portals during the month). Hannah, Liz, Senan are Event heros, where portal availability is limited. HOTM have higher summoning odds versus Event heros too. Because of their rarity, shouldn’t Event heros carry an advantage in their abilities over HOTMs?

6 Likes