VIP up for renewal already?- 365 day pass

Has it really been 365 days since the release of the VIP pass?

1 Like

Yes

3 Likes

We were just discussing this in alliance chat.

Amazing. Just amazing.

1 Like

I’ve been buying the VIP 30-day since a couple days after I started playing (5 months ago now).

I really should just get the 365-day, but… I have commitment issues. :wink: I really am enjoying the game quite a lot, but a year seems like a long time, and a lot could change in that time. Hmm…

1 Like

You only need 4 months of VIP to get every thing to lv20!
After that you only profit of 900 gems per month.

… and a daily emblem, each worth 17.5 gems.
… and an extra daily summons, nominally worth 150 gems but not really.

3 Likes

I am so old lol …
I didn’t have a chance for emblems back in the days.
Great to have you dear @Kerridoc
You are my hero :heart:

Not if you play like I do, apparently. :wink: I’ve been going for 5 months, and I don’t even have a second TC20 up yet, and my farms are all sitting at 18, etc. I’ll be able to keep that second builder busy for quite some time, heh heh.

1 Like

I am a week shy of 4 months and have had VIP since the end of my first week. I get up in the middle of the night, set timers on buildings and leave almost no energy wasted ever. I will be starting Stronghold 20 in the next day I believe. All my remaining buildings are in the 13-18 range. So unless you pay for upgrades, no way. You could calculate the minimum time in a quick spreadsheet. And that assumes you always have resources available.

2 Likes

Full level 20 of every building* except converting a level 5 forge and going only to level 6 Barracks comes out to 244+ days with 2 buildings constantly going. Researching not included. Just something for players to keep in mind. Numbers taken from the Wiki which should be fairly correct. Obviously 4x TC20 is not necessary, and you don’t need full iron storage to reach Stronghold 20 after which point it becomes overstocked. But still, a good 8 months to finish your base.

1 Like

Hi.
Interesting. I have been playing for around 8 months and have had the year VIP since second week.

With both buildings going almost 24/7 with a slower grind as I got higher because of needing so much iron for crafting those higher level battle items, even with 2 builders it has been a slow grind and they hardly ever stop except for one at times for a day or two to build up iron again.

So 4 months I would pretty much dout unless your spending gems to speed things up.

I would say the builder is needed for the whole 12 months if you included taking time to use iron for other parts of the game to keep growing.

Now 8 months ( doesn’t time fly) I only have a couple of tc’s, recruit houses and crafting to complete which should be done before the VIP times out but those higher crafting levels taking over or around 100k iron for each one really does slow you down heaps.

I always have resources this aint way true … well far I aint a C2P or P2P I my self F2P.
Just had gift by friend with 2 vip months.
I didn’t count or calculate but I got every almost thing to 20 in those 2 months … all farms/mines/storages/watchtower/x2 TCs/x2 houses
And all those were lower than lv12! Except of TC ofc.
Lefted when vips over:
x3 Forges/x2 TCs/x2 houses/Barracks
Managing iron for upgrading buildings aint need a rocket sincetist. Trust me I am not a since or math guy. I can not do 10× 1001 thing or 5÷60 … :joy:

1 Like

Its a play style … for me I used to be solo player and as f2p time has nothing to do with me … I wasn’t crafting items and was just building my base … no rush … A one man show alliance. So no stress at all … and all going for build.

1 Like

and 3 Daily Loot Tickets… Perfect for that 2 AM 3x Run through Season 2 15-8 Hard… easy 100 recruits (at the time of the posing).

I will be renewing mine and every building in my base has been level 20 for months now.

1 Like

and…a fire breathing dragon that you can abuse endlessly after a bad board!!!

2 Likes

If you click the dragon and then quickly click your TC20, a 5* pops out.

Or am I bluffing…? :wink:

@Fizban Either way, everyone with a TC 20 is trying it right now!!! Thank you for the group field trip!!!

1 Like

@Jedon, that’s how I play…but I had to gift myself the 4 mos VIP. You have great friends!!! It is just about to expire & I am leveling my TC 20…farms & mines are @ 18 & working on other buildings. I let go of the stress of rushing through early on & I am happy!!!

1 Like

Cookie Settings