VIP Pass Loot - daily VIP summons accumulate/ stack? --> NO

Greetings to all

My question is regarding the vip pass :cold_face:
I bought a vip pass mainly for the use of the second builder and ofcourse the daily 30 gems and emblem,
If I collect the loot from the vip pass every day but for some unfortunate reason skip one day or perhaps a couple of days, will I loose that day’s loot or do it accumulate until I can collect again?

Thanks in advance.

E

If I remember correctly as it’s only happened to me once where I didn’t collect for 2 days is it does accumulate so you lose nothing.

1 Like

Thanks Ozy1, I really do not intend to miss a day, but one never know what the day of tomorrow hold in for us

1 Like

You lose it.

You have to collect VIP each day, it says so in the game itself:

You’ll see the same information on the Support website too:

https://support.smallgiantgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001153133-How-does-the-VIP-Pass-Work-

FYI for @Ozy1 too.

3 Likes

Same as daily summons they don’t stock up either :+1:

1 Like

It has to be daily…

Miss it and it’s gone.

Thanks Z, I was sure I didn’t lose out but sorry if I was wrong.

As for

That I know for a fact it is wrong as I continuously collect/store daily summons tokens from VIP and they accumulate in the inventory.

1 Like

Tokens accumulate. VIP summons do not.

2 Likes

You’re welcome!

VIP doesn’t give Summon Tokens at all, it only increases the free Daily Summon to include 2 draws instead of 1.

Summon Tokens are separate, and can be accumulated as you wish.

The Daily Summon must be collected before the next day, or it will be lost.

2 Likes

Not saying your wrong but I will get back to ya on that one as I have a few days of VIP DS stored but just to make sure it covers at least 2 days worth I will wait for this day’s VIP to pass and then vid the collection. But am certain in the past as I have had my stored tokens accumulated to over a 100 that when I collected them I got multiple double summons pulls from tokens which would suggest that daily Summon token to exist but hey I been been wrong before will stand proud to admit it if I am here also.

But I will test it out either way and get back to ya.

Check it but I’m certain that what you have stored are Grey Tokens. These are not daily summons.

Daily Summons (as Z said) are just in the Summons Portal as “free”… these “free” ones do not accumulate from day to day.

1 Like

You always have to collect the free Daily Summons before using any Summon Token, if it’s available.

If you have VIP active, that first Summon will be a double.

After that, you’ll use your Summon Tokens, and they’ll be singles each.

Some screenshots of all of that can be found here: [Photos] Daily Summons & Hoarding Tokens or how to tell when your next Free summons if you have tokens in inventory

The most salient is that the button itself will tell you it’s a double:

Also linking these for later research cross reference:

3 Likes

Daily Summons (as Z said) are just in the Summons Portal as “free”… these “free” ones do not accumulate from day to day.

They don’t as months ago I didn’t have a dark to level so all my tc wasn’t touched for about 3 weeks till I got one I didn’t bother collecting the free hero during that time.

1 Like

I am aware of what the buttons shows but as I stated I was certain that in the past when collecting stored tokens that I had more than the first pull giving me doubles thus the daily tokens.
So with that belief in mind and based on this topic and your comments I have been wrong for 2 years and thus lost an enormous amount of free daily token pulls in which case I need to correct that from here on.

So I am not doubting Z that you are correct nor do you need to justify your comments as I know your knowledge of this game far exceeds mine but as a 57 year old fart, hehehehehe I need to clear my mind of the possibility that you could be wrong (unlikely I know, lol) and also check that I am wrong thus I can tell dwell in my disappointment with peace of mind that I have lost so much over the last 2 years,lol.

Hope you can understand that, lol

Cheers

3 Likes

Understood, mate. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you Zephyr1, I will make sure to read the content thoroughly next time.

E

1 Like

OK here is my result.

@zephyr1 you are 100% correct ( which I already expected anyhow’s, lol) and this means that from this point on I need to collect my free summons without fail.

Having said that though and now knowing this I do have a discrimpency with this being the way it is.

I can accept the free Daily summons to be forfeited if it isn’t collected as after all it is free.
BUT
As we are PAYING FOR THE THE VIP PASS it shouldn’t be forfeited if you don’t get to login or use it for some reason or another, after all I did pay for it so it should accumulate if not used.

I think this needs to be addressed as I/we are purchasing an item (a free summons) not a chance for an item thus that item should be there weather I use it or not.

3 Likes

To be fair, you are paying for a “Daily Collection” of the gems too… if you don’t log in daily & collect the gems, they also disappear…

It’s advertised as a daily thing and says when you go to buy it this is what is shown:

Things to note with this is that:

1. It lists the items as “daily xyz” implying that it is only for a day…
  2. there is a warning beneat with the “Gems total” saying “if you collect every day.”

So you have the warning up front so as far as I’m concerned you are getting what you pay for… if you don’t collect then that be’s not SG issue…

1 Like

Yea ok, doesn’t mean I have to like it but, lol.

Cheers

3 Likes

I think that VIP is meant to encourage daily logins, much like Path of Valor.

So the way I look at this:

…is that part of the price of VIP is your daily login.

It’s certainly reasonable to want that to work differently, but I think the price of VIP would be different if there were an option to collect without logging in every day.

I’ve seen other games handle that by having a small fee for collecting missed days — in this case, forfeiting a bit of your 30 gems could be one possibility that perhaps they’d consider, if you wanted to suggest that or a different change in Ideas & Feature Requests

(Losing some gems for a missed day would certainly be nicer than losing all of them, plus everything else.)

Otherwise, I think you have the right idea with this:

1 Like