VIP Pass (1.10) Questions & Discussion

I inadvertently bought the vip for a year. I am curious what will happen in a month when I run out of things to upgrade. Seems like a very bad investment. Then it’s just gems and an extra token. They should increase the gems once the builders become useless.

I began with the 2nd builder being useless, but was good with the constant gem income. Almost half what is paid in the store.

wow, do you really have all buildings level 20??

There comes a point when upgrading a building is simply a waste of iron. Why would anyone need more than one Forge 20? Likewise, once you can build SH 20 and research and run TC20, there is simply no need to upgrade storage or houses. For that matter, taking mines above 15 is probably a waste of food.

2 Likes

I like Forges 20. :grin:

I’m not sure why anyone would have Houses at 20, but I’m sure someone would want to.

To each their own. :slight_smile:

All mine are at 12 and I sometimes even think that is too high.

For the gem reward/completionist ocd

1 Like

Still gathering data, but Wanted mission chest and Titan appear to reward food and iron based on your current max storage. So I am going to level all my iron storage to 20 since I can store food in elite and legendary training, but increased iron rewards would be nice. Then if the research pans out, I will level my food storage to 20 because who cannot use more food?

Personally, I hoard recruits in a single extra low cost traiing. When I want to spend a whole bunch for leveling a hero, having a high recruit storage makes transferring them from Training camp A to camps B & C much much easier.

I will also be leveling two forges to 20. I expect the game to add 6* heroes, and Stronghold 30, in the future so having a forge I can level and a forge I can use will be helpful.

1 Like

True except for endgame. I’m levelling everything in case we get new building or more levels of buildings with Season 2 fingers crossed

2 Likes

Yeah yeah! And coffee!

I want the dragon make me coffee.

1 Like

I intend to level everything, eventually, if only to keep on using up iron. Stuff I don’t find immediately useful will be behind the important buildings obviously. Right now my priorities are my other two TCs up to 20, last farms to 20, and a forge to 20. Never needed anything better than dragon attacks, but better to be able to make the cooler stuff than not to.

Gryphonknight, you posit that resource rewards are linked to our individual storage capacities.

What about the tiering of titan rewards? Could I actually recieve more than an alliance mate who finished with a score placing that player a tier above me?

Once you can make tornadoes, you will become addicted.

1 Like

Simple answer

If correct, your monthly average could be higher than his. Right now I am having a hard time getting data since my storage kept changing as I raced to legendary training.

I am more interested in Wanted Mission chests since they are filled more often.

Edit: New players, skip this discussion

Looks like I will be leveling all forges and all buildings to level 5. That is the minimum to convert to an advanced building like the Barracks.

Edit: Elder players, the Devs have said they are adding more advanced building at some point. If you click the Convert button on a building, it will offer you the option of the Barracks and two other slots labeled “Coming Soon”. So you really don’t have to worry about this.

There’s something to be said for levelling two forges in tandem, up until you can make the highest battle items you regularly use in both. That way you retain the ability to keep on forging your item requirements while the builder is working on upgrading the other forge.
The price for that is the iron and build time required is diverted from training camps, farms, and the other requirements for reaching and using TC20. It’s less of an issue now if you have VIP and a second builder.

A question: someone knows what will happens to the buildings under construction when the pass will expire?

I’ll refresh the 1month pass (and I know that I can do it befeore it’ll expire) but I’m kinda curious.

My guess is that the building project will complete but you won’t be able to start a new one until all buildings are done.

4 Likes

Per SG: “The building will be finished normally despite the VIP running out. Obviously once either of the builders finishes, the other builder becomes the ‘single’ builder unless VIP is continued.”

3 Likes

I get the vip pass, but i didint the dragon and the second builder. Does anyone knows how to fix this? Tks!