VIP class emblem

Is an emblem a day likely to persuade someone to get vip that wasn’t already going to? I mean I doubt it. Not turning it down mind you but…

Might keep someone that had already maxed their domain to keep it without needing the Builder?

2 Likes

So it got me, kinda, actually that holiday deal got me to try it, I kinda liked it even though I am lvl 20 everything, but it gave me the nudge to do it given we know new buildings are coming…it’s still a sweet deal without the emblem and not needing the 2nd builder.

1 Like

Thank you for reminding me to start VIP again for the emblem. That will come in handy.

It’s currently accounting for 3.5% of the “non SG gift” emblems I’ve gotten. So it’d say it’s definitely helpful. Would I do it just for the emblems? No. But the emblems and gems and loot tickets together are very nice.

365 emblems is almost 25% of the number needed to class up a 5*. So it’s a big lift.

1 Like

I already felt it was a good value given all the things you get from it…….and I was pleased to see them add that in without increasing the price…….thanks SG! :grinning:

unless u get all the same class emblem otherwise it’s 2.5% lol. Still takes about 2-3yrs :smiley:

Cookie Settings