VIP Baby Dragon Crying

My VIP-Pass is about to end… :

Yes. He’s crying. See how sad he is? No more fire… no more happy hovering over his home… This is emotional blackmail :open_mouth: !

9 Likes

Why does he have a red pencil over one ear/shoulder? Is he taking notes? :thinking:

1 Like

Probably noting down I’m a bad dragon babysitter :sob:

2 Likes

Dragon‘s need meat and not vegan bulgur quinoa potatoe and rubbish like that. Don‘t let him starve!

LOL. That’s a pretty nice touch.

Please let us know what happens if it starves? Do we get a nice decaying dragon corpse? Does it leave behind a skeleton? Does the game accuse you of cruelty against dragons?

LMAO Do you get a “VIP dragon kill chest” that rewards you … dragon bones!!!

1 Like

The crying dragon is SUCH A MEAN MOVE lol I felt bad for the poor thing, I am not planning on buying VIP this month. Oh and when the VIP expires the dragon is gone but the nest is still there.

1 Like

ehhmmmm…, cough… that is one of his horns…

1 Like

The empty nest… A silent reminder of what you did…! Not feeding it your hard earned munnies :joy:

3 Likes

Why, weren’t it eating villagers when we were offline?

3 Likes

I like the dragon bones idea :grin:

1 Like

You’ve got to be kidding me… I never noticed this. Man that’s so ■■■■■■ up. Emotional blackmail fo’ sho. xD

1 Like

I think they introduced it with the last update. :open_mouth:

Honestly, I never noticed it. I click ol dragon once day to get my gems and ignore it. I think it’s funny…like shooting the ducks down over the castle. :wink:

The dragon is even crying when the time out is not running out…
So I guess she does not like to be chained to the nest at all. Maybe we should think of another way to keep her there

2 Likes

I do notice she does have dragon breath. Poor thing needs a good brushing! Click her and you’re treated to a dose of brimstone. :grin:

2 Likes

Best VIP perk, if you ask me. If you’re going to light a BBQ to celebrate your victory in war, do so in VIP style. :wink:

And if you lose, well, ashes to ashes, dust to dust! Mass incineration over mass burial every day, strictly speaking from the point of hygiene of course.

One has to rule one’s keep in an enlightened way. The dragon makes this more convenient.

2 Likes

I noted this recently in the bugs area:

Emotional Blackmail…I re-upped it because I still have lots of buildings to finish to 20.

Apparently emotional blackmail works very nicely! :rofl:

1 Like

An empty nest! Noooooooo! :grin:

3 Likes

I’ve seen it too, but I renewed and got my fire breathing dragon back.

If you aren’t (doubt you need the second builder much now…), I’m curious how long the nest lasts.