Viewing Featured Message

If possible, can we consider an option for viewing of an alliances featured message on the main screen?

So right now, only way to see featured message is by clicking on chat box to open it full were the message is at the top. Love it

However, I believe there are tons of players who forget, dont have time, or not interested on accessing chat. Doesnt mean these players are not participating. So here’s what I purpose

Display featured message were that chat box is displayed. Make it primary display and link it with the chat icon. One click cycles to chat, another click and it disappears like it does now.

I believe it will be highly utilized. For example, nee rare titan appears and you want make sure all members realize it reflects red hero attacks. Or war is coming up and you need members to remember to opt out if needed.

We have asked for a way to send notifications to players and this would be a really simple way to implement the previously suggested idea.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Alliance Featured Message/Pinned Message Should Be Visible Without Opening Chat