[VIDEO] Not possible to raid Vs a Top player (2nd) while he is online

The video is the video is self-explanatory.

If I’m not wrong, should be always possible to attack a top 100 player even if he is online.

It is never possible to raid against a Player that is online nor Players with different update Version of the game.

I know it.

The problem is not a different version of the App.

so then you have to wait until he is offline…

This is not how it should work.

Unless they changed the rules.

This rule was never different…so do you claim a bug or want to change current rules? If second better post this under “ideas and Features”. Not able to attack an online enemy is definitely not a bug.

I think it is a Bug.
Not able to attack an online TOP PLAYER is a bug.

You should always be able to attack a Top 100 player, doesn’t matter if he is online or not.

Nope you are wrong…
Only thing I can think of is that the other person updated and you did not (or the other way around off course)

I disagree.
He clearly mentioned “unless they are in the top 100 players”.
As I said, you should always be able to attack a Top 100 player, doesn’t matter if he is online or not.

That is what I am saying :wink:
My reply was to Sorsha…

Ok sorry!!! :joy::joy::joy::joy:

I have the same issue, I was raided while online (I was at 62nd place I think) and the guy who raided me is at 92nd now. Guess what? I can’t revenge. No mention of different app versions in his profile.

I really think this is a bug.
I read many other player reporting the same.

@Rook @Petri Is it possible to have a feedback from a moderator or a developer?

Thanks in advance

My feedback is above. If you think this is a bug, please submit a request for SG support here (look for the blue link at the bottom of the FAQ page):