(Video) How to Climb the Leaderboards

Little Avi & The Crew

12 Likes

First time i see someone to post here daily reality. Sometimes you win, sometimes you loose. Good job. Very nice.
And sometimes do a really bad move start something amazing and unbeliavable :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks a lot @OneMilionYearsOldOrc - btw, cool name :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for posting this - always a pleasure to watch a great player. Love your running commentary as well.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a really nice thing to say to someone. Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh, did I fight you? Haha

@Avicious I love your videos, itā€™s cool you donā€™t take it so seriously and post the vids even if you lose the fight (like in one of your Events vids :smiley: )

BTW your voice is very soothing and silky, you should think of narrating children books or something :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@suntanglory well thanks :slight_smile: childrens books, huh? thanks for the compliment!

@Alberto1 youā€™re off my revenge list too - no worries :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€˜m not a kid but would definitely fall asleep after a couple of minutes listening to @Avicious :joy:

1. I love that you use ā€œregularā€ heroes to win.

2. I have always fought a whole raid battle, even a losing one. Thank you for reminding me the Flee button is acceptable! :grin:

2 Likes

Hi,

Iā€™m amazed by this video! Especially how you played with ease and confident ā€¦ like if it was a picnic in the park.

All I wish is for for those who say that the Game is pure luck rather than strategy to watch and see how you managed NOT TO have the board be without a single purple tile the entire first round and those who think there is Unfair Raid issue? to see how the round started with 20% purple tiles on the board while your team consist of not one, but THREE Dark heroes.

I wish for you all the best ā€¦ your raid videos never cease to amaze me every time I watch one.

Regards,
TEN

2 Likes

Great to watch, and to understand that the top players (or at least one of them) is a regular guy and can get there with regular heros, 3 of them 4* :slight_smile:

Thanks for posting

3 Likes

Really like the vibe @Avicious, modest but engaging.

2 Likes

I wouldnā€™t expect that cats would choose fleesā€¦

Anyway, why ever flee?

Isnā€™t there always a chance youā€™ll hit a massive cascade?

You donā€™t get back any flags or cups, right?

2 Likes

It saves time. So long as I donā€™t mind losing the WE (world energy).

When the enemy has two fast hitters and a healer or Alberich, and I have one hitter with no regeneration, Iā€™m very likely going to lose. I may have won one or two such scenarios. Ever. :grin:

3 Likes

You guys are awesome. Thanks for the nice compliments <3

1 Like