Victor or Ursena for offensive

Not to look like am talking theoretically only.

My Ursena

2 Likes

Well I wouldn’t be losing the emblems. I’d be spending them for 4% mana. And frankly I get 250 emblems way faster than I’d get the feeders required to take my mana troop from 13 to 23. What’s the opportunity cost I lose? The first 4 nodes of Lady of the Lake or Mitsuko.

It’s a tough question.

Personally I love having an elite defense so I’ll probably keep working on my tank’s crit troop. Raid offense is not a problem, I win 80-90% of my raids. War offense? The mana troop is helpful there if I take purples in several diff attacks.

Another tough question. But I love having an elite defense more than most so I’m happy with my prioritization of the crit troop. I mean play the game the way that makes us happy right?

2 Likes

I love love love my victor!

just got Ursena from Atlantis so cant comment on her but I play 3-2 with victor and Rigard+18 being the 2 always. If the strong color Tiles are present then game over but when they aren’t I find that victor’s quick defense up is enough to keep Rigard alive to heal the rest at average speed. At this point the strong color tends to start popping in the board and I end up winning.

Also by being very fast with a lvl11 mana troop it’s pretty much guaranteed that Lianna is constantly bleeding in her corner.

Lastly the healing cancelation is absolutely amazing on offense if use it strategically. Guin doesn’t particularly scare me.

Victor :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Absolutely! Just chatting,not imposing opinion:)

1 Like

23 troops are aufuly hard to achieve…

Can you do it without lots of money?

Yes, just takes a lot of time… like a lot of time… & resources…

1 Like

How do you get do many emblemes?

But game resources?

Money can do it. But inside game ? It’s hard

As i said, yes…

Just takes a lot of time (to farm the necessary troops) & a lot of hams (to do the level-ups)…

I’ve bought many emblem deals. But I also fast forward raid chests with ~6 hours left on timer. You can fill 3 raid chests a day during tournaments. More diamond raid chests gives you more emblems. But more importantly filling more chests makes elemental chests appear faster and thus more elemental chests. Elemental chests have between 10 and 50 emblems. Can make a huge difference

Of course you also want to be participating in every tournament (I’m top 5-1% every time). Killing titans, doing wars, completing challenge events, filling your monster chests, etc.

But fast forwarding chests get me more elemental chests (1 every 7-10 days on average I believe) than most ppl. You wanna be fast forwarding raid chests ideally because diamond chests give way better loot than monster chests.

3 Likes

Have used it myself, pretty beastly

Eh

It’s about her damage for me

The reflect is just a bonus

Hitting all at average mana as hard as she does is a pretty big leg up

But yes her reflect isn’t useful vs yellow tanks from my experience outside of very rare situations

There are a lot of good points here, thank you so much for your help.

But Im not shure to have mana troops lev 23 anytime in the Future… This will eat so much resources, barely possible without pay very much.

And some new thoughts about Victor, foe him I already have die necessary mana troops.

Ursena is an excellent hero, a good flank to a Guin tank etc… you’ve already heard it all :).

I don’t have Ursena, but I have a maxed Vic. Love love love him for offense. I’d rather pull Kage from my purple team than him; he’s awesome as last man standing and superb when going against the life stealers (corner Morgan’s or Elk) or hots. And in field aid. And as last man standing, did I mention that?

1 Like

To give you context for my answer to your Q

Am hitting my 1yr anniversary in the game in 3 days.
I am p2p ( pay to play ) + heavy grinder - don’t think i have missed a raid flag or energy flag in the last 10 months - just don’t remember my first 2 months. In short still addicted to this game.

I have been spending mostly on heroes, so haven’t spent on troops. ( which I regret frankly as troops make so much more difference overall than even the strongest hero )

Purple - Mana 23lvl, 5lvl, 5lvl, crit 9lvl
Green - Mana 17lvl, 11lvl, 5lvl, crit 10lvl
Yellow - Crit 18lvl, mana 11 lvl, 9 lvl
Blue - Mana 20 lvl ( feeders to go to 22lvl ) ; 5lvl, crit 7lvl
Red - Mana 19lvl, 5lvl, crit 7 lvl

So yes, if you play a lot in 1 - 1.5yrs you should have 23lvl mana for each color. If you focus first to reach mana 23lvl in each color instead of going wide and level multiple troops, think you can do it in 1yr playing time for sure in each color.

2 Likes

Ladies and Gentlemen,

You are so right, I heard it all. And the word with the mana troops is so true, I have to start leveling them.
And I have to read it all again and to decide, thank you for your help! :smiley:

1 Like