Victor Card is Broken or Falsely Advertised

My Victor, leveled to 8/8 special is not as strong as the Victor advertised in the Seasonal summon. His damage dealt over time is not the same. I submitted a complaint report to SG. Do you think they will fix this? Thanks guys

I’m sure you will get a full refund. Congratulations on identifying this error.

In reality the card will have same stats when it will be at full power , 2-46 its not 4-80.

Many hero card work like this , would be to overpower at low level .

1 Like

When you finish levelling your Victor, I think, just think you may feel a little foolish about this post. When yours is maxed like the card shown, you will see they are identical.

1 Like

Cool, thanks for the heads up everyone. I just don’t understand why it works that way and where it is spelled out that it does so

Is the same with all DOT hitters I believe. As the hero gets stronger so does the damage they deal.

2 Likes

Yes, all DOT (Damage-Over-Time) specials increase as the hero’s level AND special skill level increases. Like Azlar, Lady Locke, Kelile, etc.

2 Likes

Hi, my Victor has too another damage by 8/8. What can I do?? :frowning:

Finish the card to 4/80.

That is all.

Not broken.

1 Like

These types of complaints are common enough that perhaps SG should reword DOT damage to be a percentage of the base attack stat rather than an absolute number.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.