Vibrate After AutoFarm Is Finished

I know this was mentioned before by @Wormwood but i’d like to revisit the topic

I autofarm quite a bit while doing other things such as watching tv, doing household chores, cat napping, working, eating, etc and i would find vibrate alerts pretty useful for letting me know autoplay has finished so that i can start the next.

i know we can just look at our phone every 30 seconds or a minute to see if it’s finished but that can be somewhat inconvenient at times, at least for me. We also have loot tickets but i burn through them as fast as i get them and i’m sure others that farm 4 or more times a day do as well.

Feature could be toggled on/off in the settings like sound and music already are.

Anyways curious to see if i’m the only one that would find this useful

I think we should be albe to set autofarm according to our energies.
If I have 30 energies, let me program 10 autofarms on a 3-energy stage! No need to wait for it to finish, and then click on Repeat and Go, and then Auto again.
Just run it 10x one after the other

2 Likes

Moderator’s Note

This post continues a discussion originally in the context of skipping auto-play farming, which was closed when Loot Tickets were implemented.

This new topic addresses a different component of that conversation, namely notifications while auto-play farming. This particular idea was originally noted as a possible alternative to allowing for fully skipping auto-play farming.

Thanks @Rigs for resurrecting that separate idea.

For reference:

2 Likes

Cookie Settings