Veteran Watermarks or " Back in my day..."

I was just reading a thread where @zephyr1 mentioned that he was able to finish a stage and “that was before emblems.” I was going to make a joke term saying that he was “B.E.” Before Emblems. Well so am I.
This got me thinking… what crusty old timer E&P badge do you wear proudly?
“I can remember a time in E&P when…”

8 Likes

Back in my day i can remember the dip switch for the head lights was on the floor! And the funny thing is im not old :joy:

3 Likes

I remember FOOT shaped pedals for those!

2 Likes

Back in my day, I once got the top war score in my alliance using 2* heroes on my backup war teams.

Okay okay, that was a game related one…

Before E&P or internets or cell phones were even invented, I used to play E&P via stone drawings on cave walls.

… and even back then, I still had the top scores.

15 Likes

I remember a time in E&P when I was frantically hunting mushrooms & frantically clicking windmills to pay for axes (axen?).

1 Like

I remember a time before Atlantis Rising and before the schedule change when everything took forever and forever was a looong loooong time…

2 Likes

I remember when Arien finished his 5th 5* hero to 80 and was one of I think 3 players who had rainbow 80s. This was back in 2017 before atlantis, monthly challenges, emblems, before you could buy ascension items in deals. There was literally just world energy, raid energy and titans…that was it.

@Xero786 correct me if I got that wrong.

6 Likes

I remember when war matchmaking caused a virtual riot

And when it seemed like Guin was the only tank in diamond.

And it seemed like god’s strode the forum - @Little_Infinity @Revelate @mai @coppersky @Ellilea

8 Likes

@Brobb@Garanwyn@Jedon

:heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

Arien didn’t have Rainbow. He finished his 5th (Kestrel) after the first ever event (Pirates) in Sep 2017 and was the first to get to 5 maxed 5s (I had 0 maxed 5s then lol). I’m forgetting the first to rainbow maxed 5*s but I think it was someone from NBO.

I remember when Opplinger reaches 4000 cups! This was back when raiding was the Wild West. But he (probably the GOAT) stomped his way to 4k cups.

5 Likes

You mean it is not still causing a virtual riot?

4 Likes

@RudoDewbie
Me too! Weren’t we cool.

1 Like

I remember when people could open a titan chest a day due mercing :joy:

4 Likes

Now it’s more despondent cyber muttering.

I’m going to bet the riots are being reserved for costumes if they are similar to beta.

4 Likes

I can’t go back too far but I do remember a time before Gravemaker. I remember first time I encountered him, was in AW. He literally wiped my team in one shot. I learned the hard way what he could do.

4 Likes

I remember E & P before there were HOTM’s.

6 Likes

This! ^^

I remember the sky before the dragon and ducks (no, kidding!)

I remember when there was only one 7DD alliance… :grin:

8 Likes

I remember when Raids had no tiers/arena :joy:

4 Likes

I remember begging for new avatars here in the forum.

6 Likes

I remember the days before JonahTheBard gathered all our game terms into the Fictionary. :grin:

7 Likes

Cookie Settings