Veteran and Up-and-comer looking for newhome!

My wife (up-and-comer) and I (veteran) are looking for a new alliance. Our current alliance has the nicest people, but lately we have been getting frustrated with the lack of participation from the group in wars and Titans and have not seen any effort made by the leaders to change things. Here are some key facts on each of us.

Veteran:

Level - 51
Defense Team - 4400
Average Trophies - 2400
Maxed 5* Hero’s - 10
Average titan damage - 150K to 250K

Up-and-comer:
Level - 26
Defense Team - 3200
Average Trophies - 1200
Average titan damage - 50K to 75K

Other considerations:

1. Both of us are P2P

2. Up-and-comer has gone from level 1 to 26 in just 6 weeks

3. Before taking a break, Veteran belonged to and helped lead a team that consistently cleared 12* Titans

4. Both of us never miss titan or war energy and consistently log in at minimum every hour or less outside of sleeping

Please let me know if are interested in us joining your team!

3 Likes

You both would be welcome in Shop After Dark. We are not an alliance, we are a family.

We currently run green tanks for war, and no one leaves a flag behind.

Although we Titan dropped for POV, we are able to spank 10* and 11* Titans.

We use Line as a way to better communicate, and we also have a ton of fun. Thick skin and a sarcastic sense of humor is pretty much a requirement.

3 Likes

Oh wow, the mama bear shops still there. That’s awesome. Can’t go wrong with the shops. Great franchise. Say hi to her for me please. May need to visit.

2 Likes

I will do that for you! Stop by anytime, the welcome mat is out for you.

3 Likes

Hi Severous. I am Jade, the leader of Shop After Dark that Diablo mentioned. I would be more that happy to talk with you about our shop and the Shops Family! Message me here or in Line app at jadebutterfly75.

1 Like

Hi Jade!

You guys seem like a perfect fit! Would it be okay if we waited until our current titan and war is over (should be about 10-12 hours from now?

Also we have one member of our current guild that is as good as me that might be willing to jump as well. Any room for him?

Of course, we understand waiting. Please reach out to me in the Line app and we can work out the details. :wink:

3 Likes

Come check us out.
Family friendly, active & fun.

:snowflake: :crossed_swords:

Severus , my wife and I run a great alliance that may suit your needs.
Darkness Shines is a international alliance with people across the world. We are respectful but fun. You and your wife would fit in nicely as we have some developing players but many veterans.
All war flags must be used and titans attacked a minimum of 3-5 times.
Another experienced vet on board to help us would also be an asset to the alliance so check us out you will be pleasantly surprised.

Check out E&P Cartel…we are a long established active group hitting9-10* titans.

We use same colours tanks with an FFA war strategy…you will be welcomed should you choose to join us…

Hello Severous,
Read your post and we’re interested in having you folks as members :grin:. Let me begin by telling you a little about us. We are a 50/50 US/EU alliance which works out well for wars. Currently at 23 members slaying 10* Titans and occasionally an 11*.

Per our description all members hit titans daily and we have coordinated wars where of course members use all war flags. Although I can’t remember the last time we did not use all flags we do understand that real life happens and ask members to opt out of the next two wars if they miss a war flag. 2 consecutive wars with an unused flag is grounds for dismissal. Our war strategy is simple. During weekend wars leaders set farming targets and they are farmed twice before we begin flipping/FFA/mass attack which usually begins at the 12-14 hr mark on the war clock. During weekday wars we farm once then begin due to the time constraints of our European counterparts. This simple strategy has garnered us an 80% success rate.

We are a chatty group with more activity on the weekends and during wars. Some of us have been playing together for over a year and we use line to communicate as well as alliance chat. Our line group has the wise goat and albums with lots of helpful information that is updated regularly. Our goal is to find either individuals or a group of like minded players that will grow with us into slaying 11*-12* Titans.

We also have a training alliance that was created to allow some of our low level or less active players to participate in low level wars and help them fill their POV war challenge quest. This alliance currently has 17 members and is slaying 6* Titans. Members can move up to Loot Hunters when they feel they are ready. Or if members need to take a little break, going on vacation or just wanna do something a little different, they can move down to Loot Hunters Boot Camp. If you would like to discuss further you can reach me at Line ID: romanleviticus or reply here. Give us a peek, I don’t believe you’d be disappointed :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yes! We looking such players! Come and check us!

we are new with lots experience, can help you set up a teams for Titans for that 100k hit.
And can help your wife level up faster.
Pop by and see if you like it.

Thank you everyone we’ve found a new home!

1 Like

CONGRATS may the board gnomes treat u and your new fam well. :relaxed::sparkling_heart:

Hey there! I am the Leader of Rockets Red Glare. We are currently at 20 members. We have a lot of fun and ZERO drama. Most of our members have been with us for over a year. Folks stop in to try us out and end up finding a home with us. We are fighting 9-11 Star Titans. We do not use Line or Discord. We are “real life first” but are all very dedicated. We are very active in sharing gained and learned knowledge while helping each other grow.

Check us out! Fight a Titan of two and stick around for War. We have a great time. Just use all 6 Flags and try your best!

Would love to have you join us. Couple options. For up an comer, (may struggle in main group, but we do have space for up in commer) or join sister alliance that’s slightly less on the requirements. Either way, both are welcome, check us out. main “ witchers and witches” alt group: “witcher’s brew”

@littleKAF i believe they found a home how does one close this? Please and ty. Just trying to help. :relaxed:

Thank you. I see it now.

Cookie Settings