Version 65 Release Notes & Status - Discussion

Here you can discuss the Version 65 relase:.

Link to Release notes:

7 Likes

Can someone explain this?
Means every Hordes will drop key after all eliminated?

1 Like
  • Faline’s Special Skill Effect will always target an enemy with a Mana Bar. If there are multiple enemies with Mana bars, the one with the fastest Mana Speed is targeted.

will she now target heroes that have mana in bar or ,i do not get it haha

2 Likes

Earlier only the Apex Monster gave guaranteedc keys when they are defeated.

Now Hordes can also give if you are lucky.

5 Likes

Adjusted Relius but still no mention of broken Fulvia…sigh

3 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy: they finally corrected description in Alucard’s card. More than a year later. :rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::joy::rofl:

And fixing dodge for Margaret & Arfanias. :yawning_face:

Looking forward to MI and HL. Something different to do. :grin:

2 Likes

Anyone know a way to get the update sooner on google play store? Sometimes it takes days before i see the update roll out to my phone. Others in my alliance get it nuch sooner so we are sometimes on different versions. Its not a huge deal but…

Anyway to force the update sooner?

Regarding Hero league, is it going to be the same stupidity as last time where rank 20s with a few good hereoes they bought will be able to easily out perform everyone else? I hope this is resolved somehow, that was frustrating

1 Like

Would love to but couldn’t find any way to do so through the Google Play Store. Only other way is to get the update from a third-party store but I don’t want to do that.

2 Likes

5 Likes

And what was the price previously in your region/currency?

1 Like

USD sorry forgot to type that lol

1 Like

I am also curious as to what exactly is at stake here.

So two major alliance events (Island and Clash) planned to start the same day? )))

@Elioty33 , March 6th is still planned date for Clash/Towers, right?

1 Like

And here is timesavers also in USD

7 Likes

Elena holding a dragon’s egg:

5 Likes

Ah the price is revealed.

Save US$1 for current (standard) VIP.

Pay US$2 more for premium VIP. With the +10% ham/iron, looks about right.

2 Likes

Their approach regarding Relius bug is… well… no words describing how wretched it is.

Please, instead of listening to your customers you should definitely create more “we need you back” ads:

I am going to treat you the same way you are treating a fan. A former fan now.

5 Likes

So will Timesaver VIP be usable in Challenge Events and Towers? So that you basically have to buy it when you want to compete for certain ranks?

You can use it there (at least in CE, don’t think you can in tower) but it will give you only 100 points for the stage, nothing to “compete”.

3 Likes