Version 64 Release Notes & Status - Discussion

Version 64 release is just announced here:

You can discuss it here if you want.

5 Likes

Would be nice to know the cooldowns on the new MV tiers or when the thing is set to start working. Right now I only get a timer for the bottom tier, and it’s inherited from the old timer. Probably means it isn’t activated yet.

Can now confirm it’s still working like v63. Probably not activated yet until everyone gets the patch.

3 Likes

I’m interested to see this plays out. It seems like a minor adjustment but we’ll see

I think this also means calendars will be posted in the store now?

3 Likes

They are always posted there too.

this seems like events schedules will be more “predictable”. by interval, I suppose it means number of days?

this sounds good, also for “evening out” the busy-ness of any given day.

2 Likes

I never noticed the news tab before…ty

I think they are even sending in game message about the calendar too, which points here.

2 Likes

There’s also a summary weekly calendar posted on X (fka twitter) https://twitter.com/EmpiresPuzzles

4 Likes

Funny I told the forum earlier than SGG on these two points :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

21 Likes

Really glad they’re making the schedule more predictable. Hope we see the Tower events, even without new heros attached. Monster Island… stuff like that.

2 Likes

Do we know how much the summons will cost for the Birthday Portal? I am wondering if I will be able to afford a 10-pull. I likely can at 2600, but not at 3000.

1 Like

10 pull was 3400 in beta.

Oof, these portals just keep going up and up.

4 Likes

Gem inflation!

3 Likes

HA Improvement in Troop training cost reduction as described in beta beat still being tested?

2 Likes

That’s what I’m waiting for too…

1 Like

You are now also an oracle for future game improvements not yet programmed into the source code :wink:

7 Likes

They’ve been an oracle of everything for a while now.

@Elioty33 thank you again for doing the dirty work so the rest of us don’t have to! Always appreciated!

8 Likes

So still without any updates to hero academy shorten troop training time, seems like its not going happen, meh.

1 Like

I’m also looking forward to the event re-distribution, but I’m pessimistic about it.
Also, the players voted for rare quest on wednesday, likely based on the event running that day. If the events are shifted, should a new vote be casted?

3 Likes