Version 56 Release Notes & Status - Discussion

When this goes live will be my last day playing the game as i already stated when the details came out and overwhelming % voted hate it but SG zynga and take two dont give a F**k it seems at all anymore about what thier player base thinks, its summons summons summons, run till the wheels fall off.
I already told my alliance mates in our line group, but i also made it very public that this would be my line i wont cross, so unless this goes live during a war thatll be it for me for the foreseeable future.

It really is gut wrenching, the community has been amazing, my fellow alliance mates are wonderful, but i cant in good conscience keep supporting these devs (even if im f2p now for a while i generate $ through MV) that care extremely little if at all anymore about player enjoyment, QoL changes and just making the game more progressive and interesting.

I hope I’ve given back to the community all ive gotten out of it. But if i keep going past this when i absolutely hate the idea and all that it represents about the devs and where they’re going with the game, and i cant not cross that line in the sand i drew then its more of an addiction to playing then it is enjoyment.

This makes me very sad, i was hoping against hope SG would look at the votes on all this and realize “hey maybe we shouldn’t do this after all” but once again nope, they just keep pushing that envelope.

Countless times they’ve now done this and other shady stuff that any good business that wasnt a mobile game would have done itd be bankruptcy, but unfortunately this game totally preys on people’s inherent gambling fix and thats exactly why its called “gacha”.

I cant and wont support them anymore.

Thanks SG for ruining something ive put 4 years+ of my life into, built good friendships and all that, your greed is absolutely endless like making 500 million dollars wasnt enough for you. You really did sell the soul of this game to the devil.

Anyways, to my fellow players, you all have been amazing. Im gonna miss it very much. :heart: :broken_heart:

36 Likes