Version 55 Release Notes & Status - Discussion

After hitting itself (using its special skill), a titan will hit your heroes using slash attacks.
I tested Waddles and now SMA works correctly, as it should.

When are they going to fix/balance tournament matchmaking? I have had so many tournaments where my defense is either never attacked or attacked only once the ENTIRE WEEK. Last weeks tourney I got attacked once. This week I’ve again only been attacked ONCE. This is completely unfair because it doesn’t give my defense a chance to show if it is good or not and my score drastically suffers for it if that one attack is a loss. Meanwhile, other people are getting 30+ attacks by day 2. Please fix this because this literally affects our score and there is nothing we the players can do about it. The DEVS need to fix this because it gives those who are attacked a lot an unfair advantage over those who aren’t.

1 Like

So thats intended? Crap.

It does it with regular mindless attack too and it didn’t do that before. I don’t know why they changed that, but it is fundamentally wrong. If MA works as the special skill, the slash attack shouldn’t go through until the next turn.

1 Like

It worked always like that.
" The target automatically casts Mindless Attack on a random ally when mana is full during 3 turns."
SMA works like Mindless Attack - you make an enemy to waste their mana, their special attack, but you can’t stop them from doing their slash attacks. Slash attacks are like your attack with tiles. If your hero has mindless attack on them, you still can deal damage with tiles.

2 Likes

It never worked that way, after mindless attack titans ended their turn, just like they don’t slash attack the turn they cast their own special.

3 Likes

If they really want permanent damage in Monster Isle, they really need to adjust the damage too.

I think we need a video of that. I use Waddles all the time and it works as it should. The enemy does not waste their special and slash attack in the same turn.

That’s what we’re saying. The titans are doing that now.

My apologies, something is wrong with SMA. It doesn’t always work like that, but yesterday Frida attacked her ally, gave them SMA and then attacked me with normal attack. I don’t use Waddles for fighting titans, so I didn’t see that. Titans attack every turn, heroes in raids attack every 3 turns or something, so it didn’t happen until this one fight.

Looks like that SMA is still bugged unless Zynga intends SMA to be this way, going forward: Affliction with some payback.

Was TC20s completion time changed recently?

Nope, it was always took 2 days.

1 Like

Thanks I could not tell if any of my posts were going through, I didn’t mean to double post. My alliance was split, someone said when did it change and some swear they remember seeing it say 7 days… it made me think it was 7 - even though I was seeing other sites say 2 - so I needed to find out for sure from a 3rd party. Thank you for the quick response!

1 Like

Probably this someone mixed TC20 with HA10 - which takes 7 days to retrain a hero.

2 Likes

Yes I think you’re right there, it was initially a mix up that started my alli confusion.

1 Like

Still bugged with last turn disappearence, and now also bugged with slash attack. So disappointed.

Back to user beware again. Waiting for Zynga’s response.

Im not really sure why they wanted QoH taunt to work the same way. Hers truly was the inferior taunt already as it was through her minions. Why make her even more unusable?

Cos her costume is likely in the works and Zynga wants the costume to appear way more shiny in comparison.

1 Like