Version 54 Release Notes & Status - Discussion

During challenge events earlier few times I have accidently clicked on paying 75 gems to continue on an already completed stage that hurted more. It also lacks this confimation message.

1 Like

i feel your pain. I almost quit when I was new to the game, I accidentally clicked too fast on the daily summon… and spent 200 gems to get a Raghnild :rofl: :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Yeah, that’s even worse, but as I recall there is an extra confirmation at least.

2 Likes

I agree that this has been a nice feature. Now if the could add the ability to look at/change costumes of your own hero during selection would be very helpful. With all of the heroes out there, I can’t remember what all of mine do anymore.

1 Like

I just came to share a screenshot of this.
I noticed it when I was just under 50,000 experience points needed to level up, so I think it may be when you get less than 50,000 needed, it shows it.

Continuing the discussion from Version 54 Release Notes & Status:

How on Earth is this an improvement? I opened the Atlantis portal today and saw costume Misandra first along with the featured heroes so surely she must be featured… Nope… Did my saved token pulls for her. Ended up getting no featured so didn’t matter but still… I didn’t realize she wasn’t featured until I happened to look again and see her picture is NOT with the 4 featured heros…

Guess by improvement SG means an improvement to their wallet…

3 Likes

Misandra C is newer, but not featured. That is why she shows as first, I guess… Nothing is stated that featured heroes will be displayed first. Could indeed be misleading. Maybe they should change the order:

1. New heroes
  2. Featured heroes
  3. Legendary, epic and rare portal-specific heroes (in that order)
  4. All other heroes.
2 Likes

I find it odd that v54 release is now, with non-featured Misandra at the front of the summon gate. I hope that SG/Zynga did not intentionally do this, misleading players into thinking Misandra was featured (since she is at the front of the summon gate heros). But, these devs are increasingly greedy, so I would not be a bit surprised if it was a planned marketing tool on their end.

1 Like

I really like that in the view of whole map we can now see the effect which is present on the stages (like poison mist, dense fog etc.). Very small, but very welcome QoL improvement.

4 Likes

Could have used that last night, when I accidentally leveled up, lol.

1 Like

indeed, gotta give credit where credit is due. thanks SG, for adding some great QoL improvements!

6 Likes

Absolutely - and things we do every single day, like levelling up our heroes. It just feels so much smoother. Less clicking just for the sake of clicking, more playing! :100:

3 Likes

@ValiantFrog2202
20chars

1 Like

While I love this update in general, it now makes the old preview of the regular tower mobs go away. :cry:

4 Likes

I do like that add heros button i use it all the time even if i have 1 hero to feed away.

indeed, I miss previewing the mob color , it helped me choose my team as I like stacking 3/2 :frowning:

4 Likes

I am having fun with 2-1-1-1. Plus using underpowered teams. With no items. Lost 3 flags. :joy::rofl:

3 Likes

Yeah I noticed this too! We’re going backwards! I was so excited for this update only to see it ruined something else.

2 Likes

Thx for these “reports” about removed mobs preview at Towers.
I have raised Petri’s attention to this, and just got back this answer from him:

2 Likes

That sounds like “fun”