Version 52 discussion thread

21 Gnomes
40 coins

I think it’s better have just coins like in AR… I don’t really need this craft items and for sure not iron packs… As I finished s3 long ago this is the only way doing summons for me (and other f2p)…

2 Likes

I can appreciate this new version update with the classic family buffs with superior talents and classic family bonus. Also the fated summons is nice addition for us F2P or C2P players.

Still I think classic family bonus is very underwhelming, like 1% for two hero’s??? I think they should have followed Atlantis family bonuses because the current family bonus is not even helpful.

I would prefer the classic family bonuses be for
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 heroes to have
1% / 3% / 5% / 7% and 9% stat bonuses.

Not everyone is going to have the costumes or double costumes to have additional bonuses so I think it is reasonable to have those kind of bonuses for us F2P or C2P players. It will not break the game as the current meta heroes are in a different league. Come on please show more love to our classic heroes, thanks for reading!

3 Likes

Agreed especially when you have to max out the emblems on them.

1 Like

BOO - I used only 100 loot tickets and now have to wait over 22 hours before another seadragon will appear. Bad move to restrict these since the odds of anything being summoned from Atlantis coins other than Gill-Ra is minimal anyway. Atlantis SINKS!

4 Likes

I know right…

Players:

SG/Zynga:

3 Likes

Yup SG just keeps on like

2 Likes

I’ve used 12 flasks so far… I have 24 dragons show… Seems unchanged for my style of play.

1 Like

Yeah same here around those numbers… but theres ppl that soend and use loot tix and can get 20 dragons in 30 minutes or less, and that lure is so … luring lol

1 Like

Yeah I think it’s the same rarity, but now we have the timer and the lure for those who want to “take it all at once”

1 Like

I’ve now used 20 flasks… And I’ve gotten 33 dragons… So… Nothing special…

1 Like

There are worse vices to have. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I’m not sure how many flasks I used (and tickets) but I’m at 39/40 now lol… Got about 100 coins did one summon, got Oberon
Said thanks… And that’s it
At least I got lots of adventures back packs… Not like in other farming old events

2 Likes