Version 52 discussion thread

I focus on the half price gem deals. Most season offer trees have small deals like $1.99 for 400 gems, $2.99 for 600 gems, etc. There are usually at least 3 available each time. The gem counts add up pretty quickly, but it still takes time to get to the 30 pull level. Obviously, this won’t work for people wanting to hammer multiple portals every month, but I don’t have the roster space or AM’s for a ton of new 5*'s, anyway.

2 Likes

Credit goes to @mrchief for starting that thread. I am a contributor (part of scribe work). :joy::rofl:

Since you are a USD player, you are immune to the vagaries of currency exchange rates.

For you: the minimum “best deal” is 200 gems for US$0.99.

The best gem deal in your usd shop is 10,000 for US$99.99. 200 gems from Shop would be US$1.9998.

That standard AR offer of 200 gems for US$0.99 is essentially 50% off Shop rate.

The packs that carry a 50% discount would be :

1. AR : 200 gems plus 25 coins. US$0.99
  2. 400 gems for US$1.99
  3. 600 gems for US$2.99

Along these lines.

You should be able to buy these from season 2-5 offers.

As for the other good deals, check out non-regular offers as they pop in. Some carry a slightly bigger discount but may come bundled with other stuff. Sieve through them and take note of the ones that you prefer.

4 Likes

Excellent! This is just what I was looking for. Thank you.

I hope the 200 gems + 25 coins offer is still part of Valhalla. I missed more 3s and 4s in that season than the others, including Mist, who I’d really like to have, so I’ll probably try to max that out if it’s still a thing.

I was kind of taking a look at the Heavenly Treasures offer today as well. The valuation in the deals thread makes it look like a pretty decent offer, and the EHT is appealing because I plan to do some summoning at Christmas, both to increase the Fated Summon counter and because I still think the Christmas heroes are the best of all the seasonals.

Thanks for the mention @BlackZed !

If one wants to buy solely gems, then the best place is to get them from Zynga store. Not sure if this works for international currencies.

I’ll be adding valution for the BF portal but looking at last year’s and comparing them to similar 10k-11k/$100 offers, I can say that those are pretty bad deals.

1 Like

Doesn’t work if you’re paying in Google Play credit, though! Hehe.

Thanks for starting this thread and continuing to contribute.

2 Likes

I like Tier 2 of Forgotten Treasures of Ice. Just have to buy 1x of Tier 1 to gain access to Tier 2. Tier 3 is okay too.

click here

This link references back to the usd offer thread.

1 Like

Oh, that does look like a good one. Thanks. Wonder when it’s expected again?

1 Like

Yeah and go figure since now gnomes have a lure ive gotten 0 such a waste of WE. The paywall has turned into the Berlin wall in stature

5 Likes

I have seen maybe 3, but they yielded 0 coins :slight_smile:
My record was 3 months without a single coin :smiley:

1 Like

Next month. It seems to be monthly. Has arrived for October.

3 Likes

Ive found 9 with no lure only 1 gave me coins.

2 Likes

Broke 1 flask so far.

To date 10 gnomes: No Lure

3x Coins = 30 coins (not enough yet for 1 summon)
4x emblems = 3 or 5 emblems each
2x CM = the 5x type
1x iron = 50k

I am pleasantly surprised this round. Last round was maxed at 9, with 1 flask broken.

1 Like

Same numbers for me, 1 of 9 had coins. Actually, this is my best Valhalla, 1st gnome to ever drop coins for me that I remember.

I will likely stick it out to complete S5. Barring some miracle summons, it will be a good point in time for me to retire from this game.

1 Like

You are so close from the Dominion of Dragons update though. It will really be huge. You should wait a bit longer and give it a try :+1:

2 Likes

spocks an eyebrow

OK, I’ll bite: how so?

I mean, on a scale of

“we didn’t finish our new event but released the new, more expensive, portal anyway” to

“we released a massively multiplayer event with essentially zero actual meaningful team play, across multiple public betas, with very little visible reaction to the resulting torrents of feedback during those betas or since” to

“three new MOAR POWERFUL heroes were released during the typing of this sentence”

:face_with_monocle:

5 Likes

I found 10 so far, half of them gave coins, so not bad :wink: clearly depends on luck.

I hope it’s an update that everyone playing can enjoy (not sarcastic).

S1 family bonus is an improvement for some of the player base, especially low spenders, newer to the game. If one does not have choices on their roster, at least the default will get a bump.

For me, this update just increases my dissatisfaction.

5 Likes

The new talents for regular heroes, for attack its peace of ****, defense it made it much harder to hit old heroes

For c2p (like I was before, after Xnolphod I’m f2p) it’s now harder to break regular defenses with annoying talents of huge root that comes from C. Magni a**, dodge all the time of heroes that should die faster and more resurrects

So what actually the developers did? Made annoying talents more annoying
Not sure about p2w and about total f2p but for me it’s more annoying now playing the raids

@developers Thanks for ruining the game…

I’ll move from f2p to n2p

Add:
Better play none s1 defenses… Which I’ll do for now, but I’m starting to understand why the big spenders were so annoyed with this news

21 Gnomes
40 coins

I think it’s better have just coins like in AR… I don’t really need this craft items and for sure not iron packs… As I finished s3 long ago this is the only way doing summons for me (and other f2p)…

2 Likes

I can appreciate this new version update with the classic family buffs with superior talents and classic family bonus. Also the fated summons is nice addition for us F2P or C2P players.

Still I think classic family bonus is very underwhelming, like 1% for two hero’s??? I think they should have followed Atlantis family bonuses because the current family bonus is not even helpful.

I would prefer the classic family bonuses be for
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 heroes to have
1% / 3% / 5% / 7% and 9% stat bonuses.

Not everyone is going to have the costumes or double costumes to have additional bonuses so I think it is reasonable to have those kind of bonuses for us F2P or C2P players. It will not break the game as the current meta heroes are in a different league. Come on please show more love to our classic heroes, thanks for reading!

3 Likes