Version 52 discussion thread

Petri just answered to me about these Bleed damage changes.

They will look into these:

Meanwhile I saw their announcement here:

1 Like

I saw the staff post in v52 update. With a level 29 troop, maxed and LB Tahir in battle the bleed was 396… 60 more than before not sure I’d call it a ‘significant buff’ considering I need everything perfect for a whole 20 damage per turn increase.

I can’t imagine it would meet the old base with no emblems, no LB, and a bad troop (like unleveled crit)… so it is in essence a nerf if the base max hero can’t match the old 336 damage.

2 Likes

I just got another update too, forced/required to play… although Tahir bleed damage is unchanged so no fix for that in it, must be some technical issues.

Curious to know how the S1 update will affect the Bard ability.

Interesting part is while Tyr’s and Rokkamush’s bleed damage increased, Tahir’s decreased… and that did not mentioned in the notes like Tyr.

Fully leveled and LBed Tahir with level 30 mana troop.

1 Like

13 Likes

Khufu still laughing at every buff in the game.

3 Likes

SG is worrying about op heroes. This will cause heroes to be op for sure.

Only if those “new” OP heroes are S1.

They are not bothered about OP non-S1 heroes unless those non-S1 heroes dominate defences causing players to not bother trying to get newer OP heroes.

Let’s see what happens when Superior Talents go live.

Depends. Is someone who utilizes Khufu going to suddenly strip him of emblems to emblem up Leonidas? I don’t think so. In fact, when you look at a number of hero discussion posts, it’s all about chasing the latest and greatest with people unlikely to even level S1 heroes.
Just look at some responses to new players: Don’t level S1 heroes is a common theme. Are superior talents going to change that thinking? Don’t know. But I doubt we’ll see a lot of the top 100 raid defenses sporting S1 heroes other than cKadilen. Maybe ccQuintus when it comes out, but I doubt you’ll see many others. Unless you see a saturation of S1 defenses in the top 100 (unlikely to say the least), I doubt there’ll be much in a way of a nerf.

2 Likes

Whoever is complaining about superior talents on S1 costumes: shut up. Do you really think people will trade war of three kingdoms heroes from their defenses for costume kadilen that can be easily countered by c. Sabina?

Give me a break.

Or trade morel for isarnia and so on.

S1 heroes FINALLY got a decent update (for now until they unlock it for the already OP heroes too. We can’t forget this possibility) and whoever complains about it is insane or just doesn’t know the game.

Using 250 emblems for unlocking that in a S1 hero is still pricy. Give me a double break.

8 Likes

People who complained about this super “on the paper” s1 talents are mostly the whales who dont like any little fun for the free to play community…even knowing this buff is a joke they just cant stand that the ftp might get some love from devs
And ofc they complain so devs will spread these superior talents on their paywalled heroes which will eventually come sooner than we think
I dont see myself wasting 250 emblems on s1 nodes without the 2 costumes

5 Likes

Barbarian is just a bad class in general. Stop beating around the bush and just change it to a flat +25% attack boost. Make it the opposite of the Paladin class.

4 Likes

2022-10-21 17.42.19

15 Likes

S1 upgrades are all about keeping the upcoming generation of players engaged long enough that they start spending on OP heroes. Otherwise, no one new will ever play this game long enough to bring in fresh revenue streams for SG.

Also, nerf is the new buff! Looking forward to Khufu buff in that case.

2 Likes

Is the Classic Family bonus thing gonna be active the same time as the Super Talents stuff?

The update strongly implies yes. Since both are mentioned in v52 it would be quite weird if they became active at different times.

2 Likes

My only gripe is the season 1 family bonuses are pathetic and does nothing. They really need to change that so it makes more of a difference.

2 Likes

It actually does… Now you’ll not be able to use bard heroes to speed up you s1 heroes :thinking:

1 Like

How many people got those bard heroes though? I got a Dawa.

2 Likes