Version 48 Release Notes & Status - Discussion

You can discuss the V48 release announcement here.

Some new formerly unknown items:

• Playing for the Planet
  • Solstice Summon
  • Classic Epic and Legendary Hero Token
  • Atlantis Family bonus balance change.
  • Challenge Festival announcement
  • Upcoming (balance???) changes for Kingdom and Sand Empire heroes
12 Likes

Challenge Festival in June? Aren’t we due for Slayers?

2 Likes

Challenge Festival is now apprears to be an every other month event as we had it in December, February, April so my expectation was to have it in June too, which is now confirmed by Staff.

6 Likes

Underwild and new event are nothing new, but there are also some new things we haven’t heard before…

I absolutely love that, as someone who has often only 1 Atlantis hero with me, this change is really nice.

New event and New summon, I’m interested what will come from that.

And this reads not so good…
Should they replace the tokens we now have and only work for classic portals instead of seasonal events for heroes and towers for troops that will be very bad.
If they are additional they are pretty much useless. We already have so many options to get classic legendary heroes, we need less not more.

14 Likes

Did they really just buff Penolite?

Facepalm.

Buffs prior to portals opening, no doubt.

12 Likes

@Dudeious.Maximus merge?

1 Like

I think they made “Classic Legendary Hero Token” for Soul Exchange event =))

4 Likes

Highly likely…

Sand Empire heroes are not good so a Balance change cannot hurt for them, but for Kingdom heroes this is not the case.

3 Likes

I think as we can pull 3 star heroes to with a tokenl called “Epic” hero token then this “Legendary” hero token will guarantee you at least a 4 star hero, but we will see.

2 Likes

Kingdom heroes? Who are those? The classic heroes?

No, not classic heroes, but these are the Kingdom heroes:

If you want D.M. then you can. (I have no preference which one to keep)
Here is the topic, what is created by me around the same time as this topic:

4 Likes

Oh! right…i have forgotten about them

i wonder what Playing for the Planet is.

3 Likes

Me too. This was not in Beta. I am unsure if this something what we will test and it will be released in V49 before this event ?

Also I am wondering if Solstice Summon will be the Summer “Black Friday” summon ?

8 Likes

LOL, make the strong stronger

at least they made the Stoneskin effect and the Gargoyle family bonus a bit more reasonable. if I understand the notes right.

ok, more heroes, more summons, more heroes, more summons…

8 Likes

giphy_s

6 Likes

Hope that the upcoming balance changes to Sand heroes makes them more viable options to use.

3 Likes

Step by step and nothing is rare and there are a lot of things make players want to reach out.
First is SS1 epic/legendary token. Then up to ss2-ss3 … and so on for some greedy offers.
And there is no monthly season 2-3-4-5 deals.
“Balance”? Just delete Alfrike and things are fine to deal with.

Obviously its to try and make the new heroes more appealing, but it seems strange that the Atlantis family is the only one to receive a buff. Why not improve the other S2 families?

4 Likes

Yes, that’s a valid question, which orrured to me too.