Version 48 Release Notes & Status - Discussion

Greetings everyone,

I for one would like to see how the changes will play out in game.
Correcting the family bonuses to be in line with those of new families is a step in the right direction.
Legendary, and Epic hero tokens, well… i hope they are exactly what they say they are. And yes, not everyone will either want, or need them, but many others will find them useful.
Gargoyles Peńolite and Gaillard needed to be added since they did not previously have a family.
As for their so called buffs, its only really percentage wise, at least in my view.
Solstice Summon was not in beta testing this time round, but i expect it the next round of testing.

1 Like

And we have two exclusive “Styx” heroes tested in Beta, which can go into the BF like portal before general release of the Styx event like we had two Gargoyles for Black Friday Summon.

4 Likes

No doubt they will. $G will now just buff already op heroes to broken levels just to keep suckers spending. Then nerf them a few months later, rinse and repeat.

1 Like

No QoL improvements or actual non-cashgrab content, colour me shocked.

6 Likes

Oh, goody. Seemingly more pull currencies…

2 Likes

Oh. My. God. They’re doing an event just for me!

21 Likes

I have a feeling that the Solstice Summon may be on June 21st, as that’s when the Summer Solstice happens

1 Like

cause which family has the most costumes? yup… grab them now for a little bit of your $$$

also if they increase mana generation will screw up the troops magic, mana, etc calculations… so a nerf/balance needs to be done until other families are up and a perfect management timing for some more ‘new! wow! bring your $$$!!!’

3 Likes

they saw the previous management/marketing mistakes: lack of interest on ended seasons = no $$$ spent

so now they are going with slowly and continuous changes to keep it ‘fresh’ and interesting for you, the market. and thus keep the $$$ flow alive.

something like a healthy player ‘diet’: smaller juicyier meals, than a big festive holiday. bon apetite, supper’consumers! :money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Is this us right now, or what? … :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

Yeah sounds about right. Two special heroes to pull in the spenders to summon ecstatically during the Summer Solstice Super Summons.

Then when River Styx event is Launched, these 2 early bird Styx heroes get a buff. Just like Penolite & Gaillard

4 Likes

That will be after Sands. A few days after. Perfect timing. More money pouring in.

1 Like

Why changes only applied for Atlantis family? How about Sakura and Lagoon I think they deserve it too?

Edit: I saw your second comment :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did not see Tethys in notes

@Bud They are saving Tethys for the one after Oceanus. Gotta extend it somehow

3 Likes

I am not usually an sG basher, but this stinks of bait and switch.

They need to buff all s2, and honestly, the old event hero needs to 2/3 hero bonus similar to current event family bonus instead of 1/2/3/4/5.

“I think it’s bait and switch when SGG tells me something in advance and it’s not released literally right away” is one hell of an argument for the devs to provide less information.

1 Like

I’d actually rather not see the Sakura Family get their bonus solo. The Lagoon one would be fine though.

Dear Lord, why Challenge Festival AGAIN? Circus, Slayers and Villains are already too much outdated to deserve their turn in the rotation?
The classic legendary token/classic hero token are for new players hopefully. Or something seasoned players can exchange (for free…) with some other more useful token.
Curious about the playing for the planet and solstice thing (well, the curiosity for the latter is just what will the advantage of that portal be).
But most importantly, why the change of name for Khafre? Is there somewhere a reason behind this? Has it been said?

1 Like