Version 48 Release Notes & Status - Discussion

Hope that the upcoming balance changes to Sand heroes makes them more viable options to use.

3 Likes

Step by step and nothing is rare and there are a lot of things make players want to reach out.
First is SS1 epic/legendary token. Then up to ss2-ss3 … and so on for some greedy offers.
And there is no monthly season 2-3-4-5 deals.
“Balance”? Just delete Alfrike and things are fine to deal with.

Obviously its to try and make the new heroes more appealing, but it seems strange that the Atlantis family is the only one to receive a buff. Why not improve the other S2 families?

4 Likes

Yes, that’s a valid question, which orrured to me too.

I had a lot of the same questions as above (playing for planet and tokens).

I currently have 5400 gems and was debating waiting for Black Friday portal. Summer portal may solve this for me.

3 Likes

This might be for the new players… may be !
Coz
Old ones have the heroes & these tokens would be irrelevant…

I would want them to come up with similar tokens for Season 2 … which will make it more useful !

4 Likes

what about Lagoon and Sakura families?

i hope it a typo not including them

Maybe. Some other games give welcome bonus to players (which is introduced by SG too in V47), which guarantee them at least and Epic hero.
So maybe it will be the same here.

1 Like

Why one Atlantis family getting a buff. It should be all S2, seriously who is making these decisions?

2 Likes

OK I will take back what I said.
Completely forgot that one of the families is actually called Atlantis family. I thought this change is for all families in S2.
Personally it won’t change much, I only have mok and atomos and I only use atomos which is from the Atlantis family. So I will still profit from the change.

But it’s completely ununderstandable why only one family (and in my regard the strongest) gets this buff and the other 2 are ignored…

2 Likes

Exactly this, I wrote a few months back that such a balance should be added. Now, they are doing this because of Tethys and Oceanus, which will be new Atlantis Family members (which is also weird, why Atlantis?).

The rest of the Atlantis herores are so much far in power that such a balance would make them just a little better.

2 Likes

I think that’s a reasonable guess, and if so, I’m jazzed about it. Might have to go ahead and do my last S4 summons on May, because I’ll be burning all my gems in June if this is like BF. I know you’ll keep your ears open for us.

My first thought was some kind of environmental awareness campaign like the raised hand icon was, but why not in April for Earth Day? Hmm.

Your answer lies in the two new heroes - Tethys and Oceanus. Which family are they from? Exactly. I’m done with the S2 portal till all the three and four star heroes get costumes, anyway. Maybe by then, the other families will get late-coming OP heroes and a shiny new family bonus buff.

Greetings everyone,

I for one would like to see how the changes will play out in game.
Correcting the family bonuses to be in line with those of new families is a step in the right direction.
Legendary, and Epic hero tokens, well… i hope they are exactly what they say they are. And yes, not everyone will either want, or need them, but many others will find them useful.
Gargoyles Peńolite and Gaillard needed to be added since they did not previously have a family.
As for their so called buffs, its only really percentage wise, at least in my view.
Solstice Summon was not in beta testing this time round, but i expect it the next round of testing.

1 Like

And we have two exclusive “Styx” heroes tested in Beta, which can go into the BF like portal before general release of the Styx event like we had two Gargoyles for Black Friday Summon.

4 Likes

No doubt they will. $G will now just buff already op heroes to broken levels just to keep suckers spending. Then nerf them a few months later, rinse and repeat.

1 Like

No QoL improvements or actual non-cashgrab content, colour me shocked.

6 Likes

Oh, goody. Seemingly more pull currencies…

2 Likes

Oh. My. God. They’re doing an event just for me!

21 Likes

I have a feeling that the Solstice Summon may be on June 21st, as that’s when the Summer Solstice happens

1 Like

cause which family has the most costumes? yup… grab them now for a little bit of your $$$

also if they increase mana generation will screw up the troops magic, mana, etc calculations… so a nerf/balance needs to be done until other families are up and a perfect management timing for some more ‘new! wow! bring your $$$!!!’

3 Likes