Version 48 Release Notes & Status - Discussion

so is the solstice event launching this month also?

As I recall there were no costumes in the Black Friday portal.

Not this month for sure.
Based on it’s name I think it will arrive on June 21th.

3 Likes

Nooooo…. No costumes? I can’t remember now. It was so long ago even though it was in November 2021.

Let’s hope Summer Solstice will have costumes then.

All good except, there was no costume for 2021 Black Friday and I am sure this one won’t give any costume either.

Who knows what can happen ?

SGG can increase single summon to 350 gems instead of 300 gems, and then include costumes.

1x 350
10x 3000
30x 8400

Just like regular seasons

Correct. I have found it in the Master topic for it:

3 Likes

The pull cost was already incread to this amount of gems:

1 Like

:rofl::joy: maybe there will be another milestone cos it’s obvious that SGG is flooring the revenue pedal.

1x 380
10x 3500
30x 9000

With 5% chance for costume

We will see, but I would not expect this.

1 Like

I´m out of Likes aaaaall the time, and then I forget to come back and Like a post, but just wanted to say thank you for all the time you spend on this - I am sure so many appreciate it.

9 Likes

I wonder whether they will buff the costume bonus % for Sand Empires 5*, similar to the recent buff for Challenge Festival costumed 5*? :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Sand family buff

1/2/3/4/5 family member
100/200/300/400/800 sand damage per turn for 6 turns

They can nerf them back before 4th of July sale

2 Likes

I think that is highly likely, and maybe some other buffs arrive too as this is still not enough to make these heroes desirable. but we will see early next week I guess

2 Likes

Change speed to average! For Yunan.

Rana to fast!

5 Likes

Same here, though it is probably more like 2-3x/week for me (iOS user)

I just need some time to learn the cars we are getting…

1 Like

Zhuge is mostly useless at slow. At average he is decent to good…

Maybe give his fiends an ailment, 20% less damage… Then he’d be worth the slow penalty.

1 Like

Buffs are coming for the W3K heroes. Let’s see how strong the buffs are.

Maybe they will be just tweaks here and there.

I don’t like old portals with a mixed bag of outdated heroes and costumes and one or two new (Atlantis). The odds of getting a good hero end up being so low. On the other end the new portals have great stats but may be adjusted several times, good and otherwise. There’s a sweet spot waiting a bit and letting it play out. Also the featured heroes on S5 as they come along. I admit it will be hard to not take a couple shots next week but definitely saving my gems. Good luck with your pulls :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

SGG : Print this out for Greg in Marketing for his Staff Of The Month award