Version 48.1 Release Notes & Status - Discussion (Path of Valor update)

@photon Maybe we will find out where that bridge on the left goes !!! :rofl:

2 Likes

We’ll see whalere that goes when time comes.

1 Like

Shhh! Don’t give them ideas.

3 Likes

You are right. We will see what the new POV will have.

Daily POV tasks are rushed in Beta so if there will be some new daily (not tied to events), then I will try to collect them, and give you them in some topic.

1 Like

Weren’t we supposed to have changes to Kingdom heroes? I saw that in the original 48 release, but haven’t seen anything else about it. Did I miss something?

Some of them have received a balance update here:

1 Like

Thank you!!!

eh good point, if I don’t think of them someone at SG will. and it’s not like they will pay ME for my money-making ideas :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

As in a reward for best suggestion of the month ?

What would you like ?

• 5* hero of your choice ? (Hero must be more than 6 months old post launch)

• HOTM for that month ?

• 10,000 gems to spend as you will ?

• mixed assortment of Summon coins ?

1 Like

The barrack is already an “advenced” building. You have to convert a basic building to get it.

Fair comment - perhaps “Enhanced” would be a better word for the Barracks mark 2.

I’m also curious if the Watchtower will be upgradeable at some point. Apart from the Stronghold, the Watch Tower is the only other building that cannot be turned into am Advanced Building.

1 Like

My two major concerns are the Summon Challenge and the new Event Challenges.

Unless they reduce the Summon Challenge requirements, then F2P players will not be able to finish it in the reduced time. (So much for the increased loot…can’t get the extra loot if you can’t complete the task)

Also with the addition of the Event Challenge they are trying to funnel players into events that a lot of them had abandoned because they are resource hogs. Essentially not only increasing spending on Valor Pass, but also increasing spending in Events to finish Path of Valor.

I normally don’t complain about this game (as was stated by others, I can leave anytime) However, I feel this is a step in the wrong direction.

5 Likes

Seems POV duration and prizes was reduced by half, but price are the same.

My 10 eur that i used to spend before told me to say farewewell to SG and welcome to few beers. See u at beer.

So now they want me to spend 50zł every month instead of every two months.

That’s a hard pass from me

2 Likes

Just spend it every other pov, so still one time over 56 days like before. And you will actually get more goodies than before. That’s a win. Buying it for every pov is just your own freedom. You also have the freedom to stick to one pass every 56 days. :+1:

I actually have the freedom to not buy at all :slight_smile:

Fool me once… And lose the customer.

3 Likes

Indeed, that’s your freedom too.
I still don’t understand why this PoV change is supposed to fool us though. Apart from some herbs and little stuff like that, the new PoV format is actually a win for us the players. Be it you don’t buy the pass at all or buy it once over 56 days, you will get more goodies. And you even have the option to buy it twice over 56 days now for even more rewards. I hardly calls this an attempt at fooling the players.

2 Likes

Depends on what you need or want from the pov rewards.

Not everyone wants 40 hurricanes or 30 tornadoes. I don’t. Neither does my buddy.

We actually prefer more EHT and ETT and $GG slashed EHT down by 3! They slashed Aether II by 1 too. Didn’t you notice ?

1 Like

It is just another SG aggressive tactic to make us spend more, this is why I feel cheated. Pov imo was a good deal as it was and it was worth it. Now they slashed some rewards and make payments more often.

Either way, I won’t be even getting good free stuff from top tiers as I am reducing my time within the game significantly.

1 Like