Version 47, finally updated! : Discussion

Version 47 just updated … & read the LONG notes : Suddenly a lot is lined up thru this update.

• Season-5 is on the way…
  • New costumes
  • New “Slayer” speed
  • Ninja heroes gt some benefits in the Tower… (Why this took so long ?)
  • New event heroes increase their powers !

I will read, think & share my feel in the thread later…

What do you think?

Thanks…

5 Likes

That part about Ninjas … well… SGG needs to drive demand for ninjas to keep that summons portal relevant (read: revenue generating as expected). This is the best way to drive demand for any product.

Message from SGG is loud and clear: update roster to keep up or …

4 Likes

I don’t quite understand the new event heroes increase their power thing

2 Likes

… or just calm down, and enjoy the game casually :stuck_out_tongue: :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Lol yeah :raised_hands: keep calm and keep it fun

3 Likes

Which part ? Ask. Someone will respond

:))) I did not understand the area I marked with red in this explanation

You will have to read the notes for that info.

• Check the Balance adjustment section.

I would be happy to answer, but would request the person to first read the SG notes, which is fairly clear / detailed.

If still got questions, then will try to answer as I see / understand it !

@dansing is referring to this (I believe) :

2 Likes

I have Sergei motega and Anastasia… So for me… I love the bump… But it is crazy what sg is doing for the magic heroes.

4 Likes

So that premium heroes can keep up with S5 heroes…

Just look at S6 heroes passives… they are basically specials on their own, so Magic tower heroes need something similar (buffs to passives) :slight_smile:

Right then, that’s good news…Anastasia, Sergei, Anton and definitely Dolgoon step forward please.

Gotta love witches, in medieval times I’m not sure they were loved as much as they are now :tada:

ok thank you they are talking about magic tower heroes now i understand

1 Like

I was more annoyed about what I didn´t see than what I did see lol.
W3K going live as is with no changes whatsoever, nothing is done about any of the major problems. But from now on we´ll be fighting for real loot against our own so called “team members” So I assume more bad blood about hundreds of unused flags, non communication and people stealing cleans etc.

So really the beta test was only a technical test rather than a way to improve the game experience.

1 Like

Until late May version 48 will be release so there is hope for a change, but we will see if there will changes other than removing the “Beta” stickers, and loot and scoring adjustments.

To literally translate a German saying: Hope dies last.
Not sure what the proper english equivalent would be…

1 Like

Hope springs eternal is probably the closest equivalent in English

1 Like

whelp…Milena is now more of a pain then ever… :biohazard:

If you thought Xylophone was bad, get ready for Very Fast 50/50 Xylophone!

4 Likes

That’s not even the craziest of the magic heroes…

I’m fortunate enough to have Nadezhda and she now makes all other revivers look like 4* heroes.

In a raid, mine just revived Killhare with the 50% damage reduction and 1193HP… And increasing over time.

1 Like