Version 39 Question (Costumes from HA)

Hahahaha!!! There’s never a bad time for guess the hero! I think it’d be a bit tougher with the mass influx of new heroes and new costumes. I had the transfer happen and ironically I got the last S1 hero I needed - JUSTICE lol. So even though she’s a few rungs down the ladder for mats, at least I can say I have all 5* S1s now. Appreciate the feedback! Good luck with everything, take care, stay safe!

1 Like

So, Rana, Yunan, and Roc are not listed on HA10 Legendary Retraining. Will they be added in when Sand Empire comes out?

1 Like

Believe that will likely be the case, so no one gets “advanced” shots at them. It’s probably going to an on switch they flip on once V39 is force-updated to all, there will probably be another 30 minute maintenance break.

That tooltip is getting a bit long because of the heroes list. These tool tips are sometimes long because the devs want to explain things clear enough so there are no confusions or ambiguity. But that description of costumes still seemed a tad confusing even after re-reading it a few times.

What I think it should’ve said a bit more to help minimize confusion would be “Your retrained hero has a separate bonus chance to get a Costume if he/she has one.”

That way, there should be No Confusion thinking that in order to get the bonus costume chance:

• The hero you sent in to retrain needs to already have a costume (this would be suck if true)
  • You are sending in the costume in to be retrained (you can’t any way)

And the retrained hero would have a bonus draw to see if a costume gets tagged along (V39 looks like S1 5*, and Yunan / Rana once they are activated).

So, you put a costumed 5hero and by 5% chance you get another costumed 5 hero. But if you get no costume…what happens to the original costume you put? It is sent back to your inventory?

You don’t need to put costumed hero to get a costume.

Last copy of unique costume is automatically locked in your inventory, it can’t be removed, can’t be sacrificed. And that last copy is enough to give costume to infinite number of heroes who use that costume.

1 Like

Costumed Rana is cool.

question for HA. does anyone know if a hero going to HA has to have a costume or can I insert any hero in hopes of getting a C Kadillan? costume?

This. As long as you are doing the legendary retraining you could get a S1 hero 95% of the times and a 5% chance that said hero would come along with his costume.

1 Like

thanks for the reply i was wondering if the hero going to HA has to have a costume or not.

1 Like

It is already said by @Shohoku79 it self.

V39 can not input costume, it only accept input heroes.
The output is Hero, and plus chance to get the costume if output hero has costume available. So if the result is Gravemaker, and Gravemaker has costume, we can have chance to get Gravemaker plus his costume.

2 Likes

As long as you don’t insert Kadilen as the output is always different hero than the input.

5 Likes

why costume bonus on maxed heroes for summer heroes is reduces?

1 Like

Maybe to get the community behind them so we can say costumes for event heroes won’t be OP. Giving them the opportunity to push costumes for Finley etc…
Just what i am thinking

It is already mentioned in beta info costume round 4:

3 Likes

tnx I didn’t notice it, thanks

Not mine, saw this on EnP Reddit this morning:

6 Likes

this is much welcome information good job SG and bazinga :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe they can also add a 11th level at HeroAcademy where you can do smth like this:
=) put a 5* costume and get a Different 5* costume !

Even for a price eg. 1week time of preparation and some gems? (imho a lot of people would give even 100gems to get a different 5* costume)

Okay, so I’ve got a question.
Most of my 5* costumes came from retrain. I did get Francine and recently Obakan (with his two costumes) from pulls. Today I’ve recieved Obakan from retrain with his new costume again, lol. So how does it work, do I get the costume everytime I get him from the retrain or not? I mean it’s not like it matters because I would have the costume on him anyway, even if I only got his regular version. I am just curious haha.

There is only 5% chance to receive a costume.

If there are two costumes for a hero, then you will get only one of them.