Version 37 Rare Titan Reduction Discussion & Feedback [Developer Response in Post #85 & #200]

That’s a great point. I personally had never farm rares, but I do merc once in a while because the game requires more and more meat. My alliance actually supports mercing and they do it on regular basis. I don’t see anything bad in dropping few flags that would be burn otherwise.
At this point, I don’t understand why one-alliance players has to suffer with reduced loot from their home rare titans? The game is developing fast and we try to keep it up in honest ways that is not forbidden by rules, but the rules getting harsher and harsher.
And again, as it was mentioned in the post, there are some other ways to control farms from rares. I hope developing will hear our voices and reconsider means of cutting loot.

Best regards,

Val

11 Likes

I’ll chime in too. I’ve never merc-ed, but there is a place in the game for it. And while we have been asking for more balanced war match up, SGG comes out of left field and drops these new rules.

We all play this game different ways and have our own idea of fun. I’m a family man…but I get it, alliances aren’t for everyone. Let people roam…let people that need help killing a titan get some outside help. If people are penalized for leaving an alliance, many will just leave the game…and that no good for any of us.

Come on devs, think out your decisions and if you are sticking to your guns at LEAST give us a reason for your rule. When I start saying “What are they doing!!??”, that’s also when that little voice in my head says “what am I DOING, playing this game”. People like to be lead, act like leaders and be accountable for your changes.

20 Likes

I seldom chime in on things…mostly because there is so much negativity in this forum that I barely click through the topics.

The majority of decisions for directions taken by dev in this game are, at a minimum, debatable. However, this may be the dumbest thing I have seen on here. Maybe because I am still ticked off about missing out on the 40 million ham. They create a game where they want every to be somewhat paced, so ham is at an all time premium. And now they are making it next to impossible to merc for food?!

Some people are sitting on 50-100 titan flasks. Flasks they will never need to use in their own alliance, and now can’t merc, for fear they will get screwed on a rare, that we cannot truly predict when it will be.

And our alliance has a 12* cap. So once a week, or so, we skip a titan. You are now saying that our whole alliance is screwed, sitting on 3 flags, and unable to go merc a 1* or two…or hop in on a titan to help an alliance on global chat.

This is just pathetic.

15 Likes

As mercs do as they do, and I have been one myself, I was in an alliance recently that mercs messed up our titan strategy as a team. Not all of our alliance members got the benefits they deserved

3 Likes

Why all this difficulties, devs PLS do not ruine the game. Latiy, thanks for this topic)

8 Likes

The innovation about the loot of a rare titan is discrimination of some players. Why do you deprive a part of the community to play in a certain style? Return it as it was

PS
why do you force the player to always be in the same alliance? not all players want to play in this style. By cutting the loot, player will be unable to move between alliances. This is a step towards killing the game

6 Likes

Please don’t do it. I think about deleting this game now(

7 Likes

In my case, such a decision by the developers greatly kills the interest in the game. It became boring and monotonous, hiring again forced me to join the game, I really liked it, not so much because of loot, more because of the ability to travel around the game. I was hired for only 10 days … Honestly, I had a great desire to quit the game, they took my interest. I think I’m not the only one.

8 Likes

Why do you constantly delete messages, no spam they do not carry, what is the reason?

1 Like

I agree with those who said that the developers kills interest in the game. This game become boring and monotonous. The game for me was always fun and full a new meetings and now it becomes slavery in the alliance.

6 Likes

SG knows best everyone they are very professional in all there decision making .

Sed no one.

1 Like

Leave everything as it is, why complicate it for those who do not want to sit in the alliance. Everyone has their own interests, someone sits in the same alliance for several years, and someone walks through the alliances. For a rare and so the reward is underestimated in comparison to a simple one, so also a rollback for days to wait, this is through a chur.

8 Likes

return as it was! this change destroys the playstyle of a large number of players and alliances. not everyone prefers to sit in the same alliance, and there is no such requirement in the rules of the game when you start playing. The new condition forces the players to stay in a small society and limits the opportunities for socialization. it looks like slavery. Bring back freedom of movement and choice of play style. Stop slavery! players without an alliance also make purchases. players without a permanent alliance are important too!

12 Likes

return as it was! this change destroys the playstyle of a large number of players and alliances. not everyone prefers to sit in the same alliance, and there is no such requirement in the rules of the game when you start playing. The new condition forces the players to stay in a small society and limits the opportunities for socialization. it looks like slavery. Bring back freedom of movement and choice of play style. Stop slavery! players without an alliance also make purchases. players without a permanent alliance are important too!

10 Likes

Developers thank you for the game, but please reconsider the issue with the change and return everything as it was with rare Titans. This will not give any results and will only aggravate the gameplay of small alliances. My alliance is weak and we can’t kill rare and we’re waiting for help. We also want to develop and complete all the quests and events of the game.
P.S. Unfortunately, with such changes, any desire to play disappears.

8 Likes

as for me, it’s akin to racism and slavery … #mercenaries are people too

9 Likes

I am not so experienced in playing games, E&P is practically the first I play regularly, on a daily basis. I wonder if there are other games where devs are trying this hard to make their players life this hard, and dont give rats bottom about their customers feedback.

I very rarely merc. When I do, it is usually to help friendly alliance and often I even dont stay for loot, but this decision bothers me still. Yes, there is a way to use those extra titan flags to get some extra food and iron, why in the world SGG is making changes to the game rules to prevent it? It is not cheating by any standards.

P.S. Where is that duplicate heroes QoL improvement we were promised almost a year ago: “We have read all of your feedback and recognize that we need to figure out a way to improve the quality of life for players regarding duplicate Heroes. At the moment, there is no truly rewarding way for retiring Heroes and Hero Academy is not solving the issue. It is our opinion that the solution should not be the last tier of an Advanced building, something that a very small group of players would be able to benefit from. Instead, we would like to, at some point down the line find a better way to solve the problem so that it would be accessible to a wider range of players.”?
As a matter of fact, where is ANY of the QoL improvement beside that “Claim all” button in the TC?

11 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

Can someone tell me how this benefits SG. So I can understand the change in titan rules.

As I’m literally baffled :man_shrugging:t3:

It’s definitely not for are benifit is this because of pov

3 Likes