Version 37 Rare Titan Reduction Discussion & Feedback [Developer Response in Post #85 & #200]

please cancel this innovation, many small alliances dont have the ability to kill titans without support

11 Likes

Or, …be fair and let the rest of us buy the cheap ham :slight_smile:

4 Likes

“Dear” programmers with such updates you push more and more players like me to remove E&P you are not doing anything good to save players

11 Likes

Undo the change and return everything as it was.! This will not give any results and will only aggravate the gameplay of small alliances that themselves will not be able to kill the rare and there will be no help! This change destroys the playstyle of a large number of players and alliances. Unfortunatly not everyone prefers to sit in the same alliance, and there is no such requirement in the rules of the game when you start playing. The new condition forces the players to stay in a small society and limits the opportunities for socialization. It looks like slavery. Bring back freedom of movement and choice of play style. Stop slavery! Players without an alliance also make purchases. Players without a permanent alliance are important too!

P.S. Unfortunately, with such changes, all desire to play disappears.

10 Likes

Return the reward of the zatrelkogo titan as before. Mercenaries are part of the game. Check out the shared chats they are always called. This is part of player communication and alliance communication.

8 Likes

terrible update, mercenaries are a separate part of the game, why kill her? Return everything as it was.

9 Likes

the mercenary is a kind of philosophy of the Empire and Puzzle game style … If I can’t always log into the game during the war, and the alliance wants to play with the full roster, why should I leave the alliance during the war and always get cut loot from the titans ??? But what about incomplete, young alliances with novice players? they will not be able to correctly calculate the appearance of a rare titan and what should they do? as a rule, a rare one appears when the alliance is almost completely laid out on the previous, ordinary titans and on a rare one they go empty … If no one helps them, they will have to let go of the rare ??? Correct this misunderstanding, or even better, leave everything as it was before !!!

12 Likes

+1, agree with TS, I don’t think additional 20-50 emblems for a mercenary is a so huge disbalance to make such changes

8 Likes

Please cancel last update version regarding Rare titans, many small alliances coming to rare titan without flags because they are already wasted for usual titan and dont have the ability to kill rare titans without support! So they are doomed to loose rare loot because of nobody wants to help for reduced loot!!!

11 Likes

I love hiring just for the chat. In general, when I started playing, after I came to the alliance, we went to other Alliances just to hit the titan, chat and meet. And everyone did so, then the wars began and the rules that you sit and wait for the war and so on … But we walked and talked. And this game was pleasant. Then meat and resources, but no one canceled communication and emblems … :joy::joy::joy: 5 pieces in A + do you feel sorry for that? Take them away. But chatting is already very difficult. Before the war, an old old friend of mine came to me in the alliance, and we talked in the alliance chat, but he did not receive prizes for the titanium, it was a shame. I’m asking you to return the old rules for receiving gifts for titan

11 Likes

All our alliance members did mercing. We kept our titan on 9-10 stars going to hunt rare titans between the wars. It was the style of the game we found interesting and appealing. And now for whatever reason you decided to punish people who wanted to be active and be rewarded for this? Why? I dont like chantage, its stupid, but you’re killing an interest for the game for a lot of players.

Call this change back.

12 Likes

“After lots of consideration we will not be changing anything” .

Is what I’ll expect them to say lol.

3 Likes

#FreedomLootRareTitan

4 Likes

return as it was! this change destroys the playstyle of a large number of players and alliances. not everyone prefers to sit in the same alliance, and there is no such requirement in the rules of the game when you start playing. The new condition forces the players to stay in a small society and limits the opportunities for socialization. it looks like slavery. Bring back freedom of movement and choice of play style. Stop slavery! players without an alliance also make purchases. players without a permanent alliance are important too!!!

12 Likes

Changes to the fact that the loot is reduced, if you killed a rare titan and were not in the alliance for 24 hours-this is a complete disaster! Doesn’t a player have the right to leave one alliance and go to another? The reasons may be different! And if the player was removed from the alliance? The rights of such participants are infringed by the reduced loot! It’s not fair! Not only is the titan’s chest inactive, but the loot has been cut! Return everything as it was!

16 Likes

First of all, before such hard changes it better to have send communication upfront the change ( like for nervs), but looks like you forgot it again :slight_smile:

Second before judging we need a reason why it was done?
And the only logical point that this is farm of limit breakers. If it’s so, then please, rebalance the loot for normal titans. Include there emblems with small chance and small amount and slitly increase chance of 4* items. And this will be enough for all players. And then u can leave only limit breakers in rare titan loot instead of 4* and emblems.

If not, then its clear, you what more donate on emblems, items and now new limit breakers.

For usual player who farm food and iron between titans, just give some functional to change free flags on it inside alliance. That it.

Thanks.

8 Likes

Do we know what they mean by reduced rewards? Reduced by 10%, 50%, reduced to zero?

4 Likes

Reduced loot is something like loot for an escaped titan. It contains nothing more valuable than food and iron, sometimes there is 1 gem but that’s a rare gem!

5 Likes

WTF!!!
Why do they have to cut something fun at every release???
STOPPPPPPP!!!
I’m really really pissed off!!!
You are killing this game!!!
W T F ! ! ! ! ! ! !

I already noticed 300K less player in tournaments!
How many player do you want to lose??

13 Likes

@Petri Hi, please advise why devs decided to change this? First, you changed that player needs to be in alliance before rare titan comes… I understand that part… it is fair… now, time is increasing to 24 hrs before rare appears (wanna some guessing game? here you go!)

So, are you saying that if I decide to get some ham by farming strangers titans, or just to kill titans for Valor, or to help a friend with theirs, I might miss a good loot from my home rare titan, that can show up any time after 6 regulars? Seriously? I’m a homemaker but still have to farm sometimes ;))

Rares come spontaneously after 6+ kills of regular titans. It might come seventh or thirteenth. If you decide to change timing, then at least fix the appearance of rares … make them come every 8th titan. So I would know when not to leave my alliance to get me some ham;)

Or please, reverse this part about rares as it was before:) thank you

12 Likes

Cookie Settings