Master thread of sorts for discussing the (now live) balance changes to a variety of heroes, including most notably Vela.
Things to discuss:
Is it a “buff” or a “nerf”; and why
Are the “buffs” enough to make you consider using or ascending the heroes?
Are the “nerfs” sufficient to make you consider “ditching” or “dumping” the hero/s?
What do you think about the additional information provided by SG w.r.t the reasoning & rational behind why they are making the balance changes?
As usual, the regular #forum-rules apply to all discussions here. If you are unfamiliar AT ALL with those rules, click the hash-tag and refresh yourselves.
- Keep things civil
- keep things ON TOPIC
- Keep things non-personal
- Keep things appropriate
This means that comments which are excessively aggressive, inappropriate, swearing, complaining etc… can and will be flagged as inappropriate/ off-topic. Ya’ll have been warned.
- Direct Damage decreased from 150% to 130%.
- Deals extra damage against Fire removed.
- All Fire enemies get -34% attack for 4 turns changed to All enemies get -34% attack for 3 turns.
- Water damage duration decreased from 4 turns to 3 turns,
- Damage per turn stays the same.
- Direct Damage increased from 170% to 220%.
- Increased damage per dead enemy decreased from 70% to 50%.
- Direct Damage done at the end of each turn when Baldur has boosted health increased from 110% to 150%.
AOE3 Heroes - Norns, the Hatter, Sargasso, Khagan
- Norns: Direct Damage increased from 265% to 280%.
- The Hatter: Direct Damage increased from 370% to 400%.
- Sargasso: Direct Damage increased from 355% to 385%.
- Khagan: Direct Damage increased from 320% to 360%.
- Additional damage in Guardian Gazelle, Hansel, Gretel, Pixie, Gullinbursti and An-Windr’s specials is now displayed as the exact amount of damage being dealt
(these are now closed)