Version 30 Announcement Discussion

No likes so far, hope it stays this way…

Moderator Edit & Note

Discussion thread for the Version 30 Update.

Release notes: Version 30 Release Notes & Status

Please:
A) stay (mostly) on topic
B) Stay Civil; debate the changes NOT each other

(Sorry @FrenziedEye for hijacking your thread :stuck_out_tongue: - Guv)

17 Likes
  • Benefits for gamers removed

• Trash features added

• Bluff elements incorporated

69 Likes

So recipe 19 is a heap of junk. Who needs unfarmable 3* items when they get to building it?

Once again ignoring beta feedback

11 Likes

You get alkashards thou which can be put in slot for 4 *

2 Likes

Isolation if there is no 4* item chance in 19 I assume it has become gem free. I wonder which version of 20 is coming?

1 Like

Soooooo happy they are adding more levels to the lab. More ways to get less value out than you put in.

Given this revision of the original it is even more blatant that this feature was deliberately designed to drain resources rather than offer gamers anything useful :confounded:

29 Likes

:rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:

18 Likes

I just started to research AL 9, when they announced that chance for epic ascension mat was re-added and gem cost reduced… Plus saying that no further changes are intended before release. So I just wasted a full storage of food. Again SG, thanks for nothing!

15 Likes

I’m just here to read all the negative feedback and eat popcorn!

How dare they not meet our extremely high expectations yet again?!

36 Likes

Sorry popcorn has been removed in v30.

124 Likes

Seriously why can’t we have Atlantis rise from Thursday to Monday like they will do for Valhalla.
Nobody cares if Valhalla last longer but not having AR on Sunday is really really bad because it’s the only day most people have the time to farm…

Feels like they did it just so we buy their tickets offer :rage::rage::rage:

33 Likes

Okay now that’s funny!

But at least they extended the amount of time we can eat our vegetables… wait a minute… oh damn!

4 Likes

One can still get it though, just pay $20 for a 5% chance to receive it in one week. Of course, there’s a 95% chance it will be raw cabbage instead.

And salt and butter cost an extra $5 and two days to deliver.

31 Likes

expecting the majority of levels of an advanced building to be useful is considered “extremely high”? :man_shrugging:

28 Likes

Another release is rolled out during a war?! Really? Am I the only one who thinks this is a bad idea?

3 Likes

The release will take probably 3-4 days until it is available for everyone. So it’s inevitable.
Also, since there are barely any balance updates, especially no nerfs on stong heroes, I don’t see why that should be a problem…

3 Likes

Bad bad joke. Many people around me thinking about quiting. Good job SG.

15 Likes

So are we going with just 1 complaint thread for V30 or 1 per item we don’t like?
HA
Alchemy lab
Calendar
Titanium shield

11 Likes

I cannot be stuffed complaining anymore

Like smashing your head against the wall, it’s pointless, and it feels good when you stop

They don’t care about the views of a few veteran players, it’s all about the dollars

15 Likes

There have been likes but the number is lower than usual.

2 Likes