Version 30 Announcement Discussion

Be interesting if there were likes AND dislikes… :grin:

(Then again even if something was overall good, dislike would still be in the majority I dare say haha)

4 Likes

Worst. Update. Ever.

20 Likes

@Guvnor, @zephyr1 can you ask a staff, which version of AL is in release? Last beta or different? And if different, which different?

1 Like

SG probably wants people to stop playing, titanium shield to crush like this … And the worst event will be extended by a day where you can only attack 10 times … An windr nerf … I have no words…

4 Likes

I’ve asked SGG if there were any other changes from “final beta” to either the Hero Academy or the Updated Alchemy Lab.

Will revert once I know more.

11 Likes

“As we have and will be adding new and exciting Events and features, we must rearrange our monthly Event schedule. The schedule changes are as follows:”

Where are they? All I’ve seen so far is a turd sandwich with lettuce on it. It doesn’t even come with cheese. Oh no wait. There it is.
Cheese: $600.
Awesome. I’ll take one turd sandwich with cheese please. Thank you so much for the turd sandwich. I know you and your whole team worked very hard to create the turd sandwich. You must be so proud.

6 Likes

if i was their boss i would fire all. this in unacceptable.

dear community, i am asking for those who are participating and take a role on beta tests. please dont do that anymore. dont you see they are ignoring the community whatever your feedbacks are. be pridefull and do not paticipate in beta testing. let them die in their own ■■■■.

you are fired sgg!!!

6 Likes
  • Path of Valor updated:
    • New Challenges added

Knowing that the update is going to take place while the current PoV is running, Is the above statement related to the current PoV or the subsequent ones?

1 Like

Number of Likes

Release Notes v25: 53
Release Notes v26: 111
Release Notes v27: 64
Release Notes v28: 92
Release Notes v29: 114
Release Notes v30: 24 (ongoing)

6 Likes

Never cared about the advanced buildings but those schedule changes are another offense against the community. Time to re-evaluate my E&P Budget

9 Likes

Moderator Note

Release notes have been updated, specifically the line about not being able to transmute 3* Ascension Items into 4* Ones.

This was added by mistake & has been removed from the release notes. You ARE able to still transmute Rare Ascension Materials in AL19 with the chance for them to become Epic Ascension Mats.

24 Likes

This line I believe is specific to the new “valour challenges” that were tested.

Will not affect current PoV but may make an appearance in PoV4

see zephyr comment below.

3 Likes

We heard otherwise, I think the Daily Challenge updates will make it into POV 3 too.

4 Likes

Moderator Note (hopefully last one)

Staff have indicated that there are NO CHANGES to the Hero Academy, Improved Alchemy Lab nor other changes from what appeared in the Final Round of Beta Testing.

Some links for those interested:

16 Likes

That was a typo apparently. It’s reverted now. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Daily challenge is manageable so long at it doesn’t affect the main valor challenges, some of which are 100% completed already.

5 Likes

Event schedule changes: … where is the freaking new schedule? was it difficult to lay them all down?

I’m like 99% sure that the valour challenges won’t change… That would be incredibly stupid imo…

3 Likes

Schedule changes: Event Schedule Changes (Version 30 Onwards)

Previously players had “mapped out” the common recurring ones in calendars (e.g. this month: JUNE 2020 CALENDAR (Path of valor III, Atlantis, Guardians of Teltoc, The masquerade, Tavern of Legends, Sand Empire, Valhalla, rare quests, trials) -tentative-

1 Like

as I understand they are like this (but i might be wrong):

First Thursday of the month: AR (THU-SAT)
Second Thursday of the month: Challenge event (THU 7 am UTC - MON 7 am UTC)
Monday immediately after the challenge event: - Costumes (Mon 7am - Wed 7am)
Third Thursday of the month - Legends (Thu 7 am - Mon 7 am)
Fourth Thursday of the month - Valhala (Thu 7 am - Mon 7 am)