Version 30 Announcement Discussion

But the part about farming boars (wolves and yetis) in the beginner zone was already done :wink:

A beta tester’s view, take it or leave it:

• Convert your Hunters Lodge back to a forge, because apart from Scrolls, who cares.

• Build Hero Academy and upgrade it to (and research) level 3. Don’t bother researching the first two. If you often use TC19, research HA1 if you like, it’s similar.

• Screw the rest of HA, honestly do not bother. Unless you love Trainer Heroes, in which case build to level 7. Don’t research the rubbish in between.

• Lie back safe in the knowledge that you have not wasted time or resources on the huge pile of poop that is called the Hero Academy. Do not be tempted to build to the end, you’ll be old and grey by the time you get an Aeron. Don’t doubt, just trust us. Don’t do it. Don’t do it anyway and moan about it here afterwards. Let’s hope they update it in future like Alchemy Lab.

• Once you’re done, turn it back to a forge and make tornadoes and mana potions.

• HA3 let’s you train uncommon heroes in 1min. It’s quite expensive and won’t suit everyone, but for power levelling it will be rather handy.

EDIT - Suppose I should give credit where due, the updated Alchemy Lab is a lot lot better than the old one. Will be worth building but read up on it here first in order to build suitable levels.

2nd EDIT - OK so the new announcement for Ninja Tower and Mythic Titans sounds cool. The new heroes in V31 beta are pretty good too. So I suppooooose I’ll stop trolling the devs with sarcastic comments for a while :grin:

36 Likes

Np Guv lol, hijacked is my middle name :laughing: :sunglasses: :grinning:

3 Likes

Apart from missed expectations yet again, were there any real negatives from these changes, apart from a nerf to titanium shields? Feel like I’m missing something…

Again, apart from missed expectations.

/munches popcorn still.

1 Like

I suppose judging from your comment you are OK (not happy, just OK) with the Hero Academy in its current form?

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Alkashard Combination Bug (V30). 1k Shards for old 10k Rewards

It beats what my current non-existent Hero Academy can do, so I’m fine enough with the change.

4 Likes

Did this reroll fix take higher priority than fixing the bug that won’t let you reroll even though it forces you to?

For the most part it doesn’t change anything

Get trainer heroes from other sources without the cost

Easier and faster to farm for 1 & 2 star troops than it is to make em

U get free chances at past hotm each month at the tavern portal, with no resources needed, sure HA can give slightly more chances per month at a big cost but personal opinion, better off just goin the free summon route each month and spending resources elsewhere

You already have multiple training camps for 1 star and 2 star feeder heroes

About the only thing remotely decent from HA is the 3* troops, but lookin at the training times and the shortage of iron due to other upgrades, battle items, and emblems… i don’t believe it will speed up the process a substantial amount

Crunch the numbers if you like but it really doesn’t change much

I mean even trainer heroes are a bit pointless due to atlantis rising. Still have 3k+ uncollected tc2 feeders…

The only ones that could gain the most benefit from HA are those who can’t use it

14 Likes

@Elpis
I think it’s made for Asian like me :rofl:

1 Like

Anyways I’ve said my piece on it.

Movin on.

Nothing will be said in this thread that wasn’t said for months in beta and even in public forum other than a few who say “i think this update is awesome” to stand out from the crowd

The update is garbage. Sg knows it’s garbage. We know it’s garbage. No point in dwelling on it, if they wanted to change it, they would have already.

26 Likes

Ha, we are on the same page Rigs. Looks like you replied for me :wink:

2 Likes

4 posts were split to a new topic: Alkashard Combination Bug (V30). 1k Shards for old 10k Rewards

That would be awesome. I think a few episodes or something though, and Cartman becomes addicted and then they go off to kill SGG or something… I dunno.
I feel cartman would be the best one to get addicted, but also he’d be the best one to not be addicted and to go kill 'em all.

Or maybe obviously all friends do their summons and find a way to steal heroes from each other, or rather, cartman tries to find a way … i dunno but yeah haha

I could see it happening, it’d be fun

1 Like

I always thought it had something to do with hickeys.

Looks to me like this is a non-update. Nothing in it to make any difference to me at all in the game.

HA? HAH!
AL? Ain’t Likely
SE? See ya’

Made Season III Province 7 Stage 10 easier on both Normal and Hard Modes

Cool! Oh wait, I already passed that level. Dang it!

Wake me when something real is introduced.

4 Likes

Fittingly there are no good HOTM anyways so I’ll wake you up when September ends

9 Likes

Applies here and everywhere else the development team is getting flak, and I cannot stress this enough:

Leave the poor programmers/developers alone! They’re probably suffering even more than we are considering they are forced to code scummy business practices and unpopular features by motto of “faster, not better”.

7 Likes

More profitable, not better.

3 Likes

I’m talking about the coding specifically, like in the case of costume change/emblem mechanics. The whole thing reeks of “least development time, quality be damned”.

Either way, also true.

1 Like