Version 29 Release - Stronghold 24 (SH24) - Staggered Upgrade Roll Out [MASTER]

I used your timeline of 3 days…

My point and maths stand.

7 Likes

by all loot being randomized, especially how much iron and food you get from the chests, you are seriously worried about what? being 10-30k food behind others maybe? Well, if you have nothing else in life to worry about.

4 Likes

Is there a thread with the many you speak of?

8 Likes

Ah yes. The complaining just to complain thread. My favorite :slight_smile:

19 Likes

I feel like somehow this became another complaints thread.

We’re all entitled our opinions, I really don’t care if someone can update to SH24 before me or not, good for them.

It’s like saying E&P should only be played on one operating system, either Android or iOS, which is also “unfair” and would definitely start another unnecessary thread about how “unfair GS really is” towards its players.

7 Likes

In every game I have played Android comes out first because there are additional hoops for the Apple store. So it’s always a day late. I suggest this thread be moved to the apple app store thread. Or fly a kite?

10 Likes

If you really need to moan about stronghold being available to upgrade as soon as a player downloads the update then you should also start a complaint about how some players are disadvantaged by being asleep when new features are released and miss out on a few hours of build time.

Come to think of it you should also start a complaint about how some get better heroes than others, or how unfair raids are or maybe one about how you cant beat Telluria.

16 Likes

Let me be the first… we deserve compensation!!! Let’s say 10 titan flasks a bunch of free pulls and 10k gems. Injustice of it all is appalling… yaddy yaddy yaddy- show us the money SG. The community should rise up and have a protest over this fo sure!

11 Likes

I think OP silently left half an hour ago, hopefully realizing how ridiculous his claim was.

Maybe it’s best not to bump this thread anymore with replies…

3 Likes

Of all possibilities in the multiverse I never imagined a complaint like this to grace this moaning halls

8 Likes

Possible merge with the The Ridiculous Complaints thread? :wink:

10 Likes

I’m not in hurry for the upgrade. They lowered the exp points for the costume. Use your costume for levelling the hero now. After the upgrade the costume worth less so you’ll need more fodders for your hero.

5 Likes

You do realize that it’s not “fair” anyway because of time difference? When they release something at a specific time, it can be night/late evening/early morning somewhere else in the world. So if someone gets the update at say 8PM and can “use it” right away, a person somewhere else is gonna be asleep (and maybe not even aware of a new update) and they’re gonna “miss” those few hours.
I think you’re taking this game way too seriously if you’re worried about something like this.

4 Likes

@Guvnor do you have any idea on the costs of SH24 and the time to build? Thanks

@JGE 2545k Iron 11d 15h

1 Like

Staggered rollout due to server load concerns…?? I find this very hard to believe, they have billions of our dollars to dip into for adequate server infrastructure, plus there’s the cloud to utilise for scaling based on demand. Or maybe Zynga are just mega stingy with tech budget lol.

Actually I assumed it is perhaps country-based, so depends on when various app stores are updated in various countries. Last big update took close to 24hrs to get here in Australia (or if I’m wrong, just for me then).

Life is going to get a lot harder. I personally don’t understand why this is such a big issue for you. It is a very slight inequality and depending on your level of activity, you could easily have an unfair advantage over Android players who cannot play more often due to RL constraints. Should everyone be limited to the same amount of play time per day? Say absolutely no more than 4 hours per day per person?

7 Likes

I even have to get all the iron first, so i could wait a day or two. Even if I had the Iron ready, It takes ages and surely I would be sleeping whe the building ends.

2 Likes

I don’t see any huge issue here, but the OP does. Oh well. I’ve got over two days left on upgrading Adv. Food Storage 10, so won’t be starting SH24 until then anyway…

a stupid question :roll_eyes:

did anyone upgrade it?

could be just shown, but not possible to upgrade it effectively (hence this bug/complaint would become obsolete)

i'll be able to check it in about 5 hours

1 Like