Version 27.0.0

Can anyone confirm whether all of the Season 3 heroes will be available in the portal to begin with, or are they going to be trickled out slowly? @Petri?

The current HOTM as with the other Summons (Atlantis/Costumes etc.).

5 Likes

Does this mean the portal will end sunday 1 march? ( so telluria will be available as Hotm ) ?

They are trickle releasing.

As per quote from the release notes:

With heaps more to come

Any update on when the Alkashards rewards going to get fixed? I’m hearing nothing but complaints about it.

3 Likes

Thanks. I’ll be saving all of my summons until they’re all released, then. Unless I haven’t landed JF before then.

1 Like

That’s my plan… Dunno how good the “heaps more” will be…

I know at least 2 gun heroes who aren’t in this release who are worth Summoning for…
Alfrike and Fura

1 Like

Hmm, this month only has 29 days. Meaning Sunday is 3/1! Does this mean we can also have a shot at March HOTM?

2 Likes

Yes!

I fail hard to understand what would be a reasonable motive to reduce the already infamous ammount of loot tickets we get as loot… only real source are the offers for money and gems… 6 tickets every war chest is already too low

4 Likes

Is there going to be a Valhalla Rising? Or is the only way to get valhalla coins by completing stages?

Unlikely until after S3 is complete.

You’ll remember that AR only started 1-2 months after the final release of S2 provinces… We have 9 long months before it’s all released (assuming SG continue with 1 realm a month)

1 Like

well, if they follow that pattern, I hope for the first month of valhalla rising, easy 3:1 stages will cost 1 WE :smiley:

Thanks, just checked and had an update and got all my gems.

1 Like

How does that work trying to explain to somebody whats classed as a realm? Is it like 3-4 Provences are available that month then another 3-4 after that etc…

Yes a realm is a collection of provinces so possibly will get a new realm each month. Only time will tell exactly how the map pans out

2 Likes

Refer them to Zephyrs beta-beat thread on the S3 map :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ok cool thanks! Got it! :+1:

2 Likes

So. In the end, how long is the duration of the s3 portal/event? Does it last into march this month?

Seriously, SG’s communication skills… badly in needs of work. Last time, with Atlantis’ time move, all they did was a one liner apology and then stopped answering anything else. This should be unacceptable, especially when their revenue is so high. How can their customer service be so bad?

1 Like

That’s one of a few questions I’m trying to get an answer to.

5 Likes