Version 24 is not in my Google Play store

I got the message in game that Version 24 was available for download. I went to the Google Play Store and it isn’t there. I made sure my power saving mode was off and I cleared my cache in the get and store and reset my phone and still nothing. Is there something I’m missing?

I didn’t have to download it, it just installed when I opened the game. To check if you have already received the update in game go to OPTIONS–> ABOUT tab and it will have your version and build in the top right corner.

2 Likes

an even easier check is the start up loading page is the Vampires now instead of Richard, Elena and Layla.

3 Likes

Are you sure @Tamsin ??? I thought they was on mine before update.

Mine updated before the official release note, and I knew because it changed the load screen to the vamps. checked my version and everything. Some people get the update before it finishes “rolling out”

2 Likes

OK it took me to google play to update but I could have swore they was on my screen before the update, but if you say they was after update I will say OK thanks for getting me on the right path LOL

1 Like

I updated to 24 monday afternoon. I have auto updates OFF on my phone so it takes me to the play store

1 Like

that’s probably smart so it doesn’t interrupt your game play. I have mine set to only auto update at night, so I’m asleep anyway. Mine was updated Tuesday morning I believe.

1 Like

Thank you! I went and checked and it did auto update!

2 Likes

The message went out late. I auto updated mine 3 days ago.