Version 22.1: old bugs are returned

Well, talking about bad boards,

Yet the battle ended in victory ,… Tile plays and strategy played some roles… What I have learnt over time is that, tile play and team synergy are keys to all monos.

Win or lose both sides of the same coin and pertinent to every game, if you don’t complain when you win, should there be any complaint when you you lose?

1 Like

E&P has a whole lot of random. I had a horrid war today, garbage boards—but my alliance trounced our foe. My sample size of 6 suggests a horrible change, but the broader look at 180 boards suggests that nothing has changed.

Sample sizes need to be large to draw valid conclusions. Three revenges is not a large sample.

4 Likes
  1. This is a screenshot from the Alliance War
  2. at that time I had only blue and red heroes, or weaker heroes of other colors, and fighting with red heroes against the blue center is a high probability of losing, so the choice was small;
  3. if I managed to collect at least one more combination of 3 blue crystals, I think I could win, but I managed to collect only 2 blue combinations, and not a single blue crystal appeared on the field until the end of the battle! NO ONE! And recently, there are a large number of such examples in our alliance!
    Did I answer all your questions?

When I wrote about bad boards last time, after the next minor update, the situation improved, and the number of wins and losses became the same as it was before. Therefore, I believe that the developers have fixed something in the update. I hope that the developers are reading this forum and in the next minor update of version 22.1 they will fix the situation with bad boards, as last time

Do you really think every time you get bad boards something is broken, then they fix it and you get good boards, and then again a bug appears so you get bad boards?
So you even know how randomness and probability work?

1 Like

I know very well how randomness and probability work, I once programmed myself. And that’s why I don’t understand why developers haven’t been able to fix obvious bugs for several years, and I get the answer “because it’s so intended”. Although the logic in this plan is completely absent, because “so conceived”!
But you know that if an event is repeated several times in a row, then it is no longer “randomness” but “statistics”, and you need to look for the causes of this event?

Yes but you have to gather sample big enough to have some meaningful results. If you flip your coin 10 times and get 7 heads it’s not enough to prove your coin is biased towards heads.

Could you please share your data?

1 Like

Statistics are a tool for measuring properties of random events. You need to measure hundreds of boards to come up with a tight bound on the tile probabilities. Simply trying to remember what happened is not enough.

You’ve posted on this same topic multiple times, and each time you’ve been advised that it is random variation. Despite there being no changes, you claim that it goes from “broken” to “fixed” to “broken.” That is, in fact, randomness. You’re going to get runs of bad boards sometimes. Please stop opening new bug reports on this topic.