[SOLVED] Version 20 Update broke my in game fonts/text/labels/sprites, etc

I had the same problem when support asked me for my account #. A friend let me use his spare S7 Samsung phone so that I could install E&P on that and get my account # that way. E&P worked perfectly on the S7 and I can see my account # now, but I am not sure if the account # I am seeing is the same as when I had the game installed on my problematic Samsung S4 phone…

It’s highly unlikely, unless you entered your gmail account into the device, and connected your google playgames, and facebook accounts in the game on his device.

The problem persists

After last update special ability of Captain Kestrel’s looks strange, there are no longer this cool flames comming from his rifles. Is it a bug, problem on my phone or changed look of his ability? Please answer and fix it to the way it was before latest update, Captain Kestrel is my favorite hero.

After the last update, the game stopped working correctly in Asus Zenfone 5 in Brazil. Our game takes time to open and when it opens, the writings do not appear as shown in the picture.

This has been reported by several other players. @zephyr1

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

And there is no way to contact the technical support because the option does not appear and it has been 3 days and nobody helps.

I am unable to log into the game after the latest upgrade. I have a support ticket in but would like an idea as to how long it’s going to take to fix the problem.

https://smallgiant.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

You will need your account identifier which can be found in the lower right hand of the screen when you’re connecting to the game.

there is no way to get the ID, when you log in, nothing appears written, this is our problem. look at the photos

3 Likes

Is there any update on how long this issue is going to take to be resolved? Or any update as to what the issue is? We’re losing time on the VIP pass, and are unable to raid properly - all text is missing and hero portraits are also missing. It seems like it’s a Samsung device related issue, but some feedback would really be appreciated please. Thanks a lot! @zephyr1

1 Like

My problem is the same as everyone else, but here the cell phone is Asus.

1 Like

SGG staff posted a response upthread with some info and recommended players #contact-support:

Unfortunately, that’s all I know at the moment, and SGG staff are gone for the weekend. :confused:

If you need the direct link to create a ticket because you can’t navigate to the button in the game, it’s here:

https://support.smallgiantgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

To me it seems like there is too much traffic and the servers are just not ready for it in version 20.

Despite running on the latest iOS I also noticed a new feature sometimes…
For me Atlantis was gone and I had to quit and restart to make it appear again:

That info does not help me. I have already said that MY device does meet and exceed system requirements (2gb ram, and android 7.1.2, and none of us can see our id # to use in making a ticket. I and others have posted screenshots showing the id # does not display in either the loading screen or the about page.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, that’s the only info that SGG has shared so far. If you’ve contacted Support already (without your Accout ID, obviously), I imagine they’ll figure out how to look up your account if needed.

Well I guess I hit a small stroke of luck. While preparing screenshots to upload with the support ticket, I found an older screenshot I had taken that includes my account ID #. I will be certain to add it to my ticket now.

Thank you for providing the link to create support tickets.

1 Like

No problem! Glad you found an old screenshot, hopefully that’ll help you get a faster resolution.

I think a lot of the SGG staff is off for the weekend, and I imagine they’re getting a lot of tickets with the new release. But I’m hoping they’ll be prompt getting back to you or posting an update here.

I’m watching this thread, so if you get any updates, please post them — and if you don’t, post that too, and I’ll see if a staff memenr will look at the thread again.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

2 Likes