:riubased - W changes aasas

The problem: that “4000” recomendation for the last stage was only decorative. If they keep the first waves of enemies untouched, but increase the bosses HP (so it’d be impossible to beat them by ONLY carpet bombing), it’d be an advance.

Bosses with less than 5000 HP can be dealt with 5 dragon attacks (2000) plus 5 bomb attacks (1500) plus 5 axe attacks (1000) plus 5 arrow attacks (500). If they put 5200 or maybe 5300 (keeping attack and defense as before), it’ll force people to use at least once the tiles (that is the core of the game, matching tiles).

1 Like

Let’s wait and see.
Suggesting how it possibly will be doesn’t make much sense…

3 Likes

I don’t think that use of bombs and dragon attacks is cheating. It is not more or less cheating that use of other items like miracle or revive scrolls, it is just use of something you paid in order to craft for you certainly valuable items.

5 Likes

And one will eventually run out of those crafting items. So they may help while one is weaker but there is now no lazy way to finish the final level (but i too agree that the last level is pretty challenging due to the limited heroes that I have - even though i have played over a year).
Aegir, I will wait on, he may be useful to at least 70 now…then wait.
The rest do nothing to tempt me to level 80 them, yes I have 1 set of rainbow 80s so Im not forced to upgrade anyone.

4 Likes

Sadly, many people on the forum were humble-bragging that the finals were very easy with their teams… I found a few to be easy but most of them were quite a challenge and I haven’t always beaten them on the first try and used a lot of items when I was overmatched (that hurts when you burn through a ton of items and then get beaten anyway).

2 Likes

Totally agree, now let’s do the same with the events, the carpet bombing is finished on them, they also kill each other with chips.

2 Likes

This, or change that “4000” to something that actually reflects what the event is. My opinion is more related to the advertised difficulty and what’s really happening.

1 Like

Do you really believe that? They have already tried the combinations amply, they have already invoked to take the heroes of 3 and 4 that were missing and have already uploaded them.

That’s exactly what i want to suggest.
Increase hp and do not touch (or even lessen defence) as items do not care about that.

Blockquote

Aegir

isn’t a top rank or overpowered if anything he gives other people who don’t have guin, ares, gravemaker, kuchen, delilah… a better chance

Blockquote

I beg to differ. I think all the Aegir Yelpers , yelped so hard that’s the only thing SG heard and rectified in benefit of them. He was a fairly good character before now’s he better , but no other HOTM heals 100% damage and adds defense stats too.

2 Likes

Let me be more accurate since what people say in forums probably doesn’t drive much in the way of decisions for SG when it comes to assigning difficulty levels.

SG has all of the data and probably saw that a larger percentage of players were beating the final levels than they thought appropriate.

Perhaps the “harder” is simply more health for the bosses but maybe lower defense so that if you plan to carpet bomb you can’t kill them but if you are using your heroes the damage per attack is a bit higher and nets out about the same as before. I DO NOT know that this is what they’ve done but it makes sense to me since they really want us to use our heroes (incentivize us to develop deep benches which benefits them by keeping us engaged. If carpet bombing is a failsafe way to win, no incentive to level up a deeper bench).

They want only the right people to have them… If you buy enough gems to have 5* teams in all classes, it’s a piece of cake… if you don’t… well… tough luck… start buying gems…

1 Like

I personally have beat the highest class quest at 2600 before so I don’t disagree.

I still hope I can carpet bomb though!

this…this right here. There is not enough challenge or content in the game for the time investment necessary to gather a deep 5* bench. When you can complete all pve content with your base only about 70% built and 1 5* maxed hero…Update the quests and current maps to add more challenge and provide more AM and tokens to get more heroes. Every quest after the first few weeks could be run on autoplay, why not just let us use loot tickets? Add increasing difficulties to every quest and up the rewards each time. I would rather see each quest have 10-20 level to complete. GO back and add a 3rd difficulty to all of season 2 and a second difficulty to season 1. Add a 4th difficulty to all challenge events. Add another level to rare quests that provides a second 4* AM. Simple things that could be done to make the game more interesting without adding massive new content and new art and coding.

Granted I would have preferred they took the current final level of class quests lowered its flag value and emblems a hair and then add a 4th level in for 20 flags and more emblems that was much harder

9 Likes

Even harder class quests? I mean, it’s already tough to do it even if one is lucky enough to have 5 star heroes for it, especially for class quests where you don’t have a healer!

All I can imagine is that this is done purposely to even further starve out people out of already starved out consumables.

With class quests and challenge events, I have no doubt SSG will be more than happy to force people into actually buying things like dragon attacks, tornadoes and so on.

1 Like

Think what you want, this is a free world, but think. Since I entered the game, I have seen that once a month there is an event, in each event millions of forge articles are used. To enter the top100, and even more, each player uses thousands of them, below, to be able to finish the last stages, they are also used to a great extent. To finish the rare missions, more than half of the users use carpet bombings, because if not, they do not take the 4 * tool. This is true from the beginning and it has not mattered to anyone, although some voices have asked for changes in the events to make them fairer and it turns out that the emblems, which takes 4 days and is the same is changed. If I have to explain the difference, you are not thinking.

I was just about to write the same thing when I read your post!

There are threads where players attested to how easy they beat the finally stages of class quests with 2600, 2800 TP,etc, needless to pull any data, meanwhile a number of us are still struggling with the final stages of some trials.
Anyway that and new beefed up of some heroes, we shouldn’t expect the final stages of the class quests not to be made harder.

Anyway, I love the new improvement on Aegir, Horghall, Hu and Reposte heroes.

I can think just fine Ber, maybe it’s you who isn’t thinking. You’ve put far to much value on progression in a game that progress doesn’t equate to anything other then the ability to keep on leveling… it’s a constant carrot on a stick to chase, it doesn’t matter where you’re at in the game, top end whale or bottom end free to play… we’re all matching tiles and we’ll all eventually get bored of leveling heroes and move on.

6 Likes

Also, it’d be fair if we would get a world flask every once in a while, because when you have quests, challenge events and class quests at the same time, it becomes quite hard to have enough energy for it all.

Especially now that it’s even easier to lose 20 energy on final class stages…

5 Likes